Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox & Safari! Started On: March 10, 2007
PROLOGUE
HELLO HUMAN! =)
Congratulations! You've become part of my world, somehow.
You are @ my primary crib here in cyberland, thanks for dropping by!
Welcome to LABING-APAT.BS.COM! ♥
RULES:
Do not mess with my link buddies What's written here, STAYS HERE. Some parts are deconstructive. Please, no POSERS. No NAMEDROPPING, either at blog or tagboard. My blog, MY WORDS, my rules. No RIPPING, STEALING or COPYING of my ideas, layout, pictures etc. Lastly, RESPETO lang 'tol.
' c l a r o ?
Email Me!
You can email me @ my blogmail: jnzblog@rocketmail.com
BECAUSE I'M A VAMPIRE
NEW MOON starts showing on November 25, 2009 here in the Philippines! Mark your calendars!
teamEDWARD forever!
i Vampires & #23 Athletes
i Twilight Saga!!!!!!!!!
i Wide Awake!
i Fireflies & Stars
i Lights! Lots of lights.
i Mixtapes given to me :)
i Dancing
i Eraserheads Albums
i MUSIC
i Haagen Dazs
i Orange Tic Tacs
i Gibson Hummingbird
i Counterstrike and Guitar Hero
i Basketball & Soccer
i Photography
i White Roses
i SLR
i iPod Touch
i Dolphins
i Sunsets & Beaches
LIFE CHECKLIST.
Aurora Borealis Eraserheads, complete. :] meet Edward. <3 Twilight Collector's Edition New Moon HB Eclipse HB Breaking Dawn HB Twilight Movie Guide Twilight OST Twilight Official Guide HB Twilight Dolls! iPod Irelaaaand! org for AIDS victims. own design for tee Wushu Space Shuttle New York for Christmas! dye my hair red. :]] sunset in the most romantic place underwater ***s* *i** :] Paris!
You can't break what broke apart @ 4/18/2009 08:03:00 PM
Hindi ko na talaga alam. :|
or
Random Photobucket-ing. Deeper message. *SIGH*
Anyway, REALLY NICE LYRICS from Kate Voegele. I LOOOOVE it. Its in my Multiply Playlist. Listen to it na lang. I'll be bolding my FAVORITE lines. :}
Won't be so easy This time to hurt me You can try And this time know baby There are no tears left here to dry If you think you can wound me like before If you think you can do that anymore Won't get too far no You cant break a broken heart
So try your best now baby Try your best to break me You can't break a broken heart No damage you can do now I'm immune to you now You can't break what broke apart There's nothing you can do to me no more You can't break a broken heart
Hurt me before now I won't hurt no more now Not this time Well you might do better Messing with someone else's mind Cause you're not gonna break me down again You're done and through with me the way you did It's gone too far yeah You can't break a broken heart
So try your best now baby Try your best to break me You can't break a broken heart No damage you can do now I'm immune to you now You can't break what broke apart There's nothing you can do to me no more You can't break a broken heart
So don't waste your time Your time has come and gone What are you here for? You can't hurt me anymore
So try your best now baby Try your best to break me You can't break a broken heart No damage you can do now I'm immune to you now You can't break what broke apart There's nothing you can do to me no more You can't break a broken heart
So try your best now baby Try your best to break me You can't break a broken heart No damage you can do now I'm immune to you now You can't break what broke apart There's nothing you can do to me no more You can't break a broken heart Break a broken heart
Okay, I loooove the chorus! LOL. It's so.. real, again! Hahaha.
But sometimes they come back.
I AM WHO I AM.
One thing is clear
I'll wear a halo when you look at me
JNZ ♥
15 years old. Estrogen-kinda-human. Senior HS. I ♥ ROCK music. \m/ Little Miss ALL-SMUG. Dancing is my "escape". Reads. Amazed by celestial bodies! loves Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde, Jack and Rose, Noah and Ally, Grace and AJ, Tristan and Isolde, Nathan and Haley kinda romances. TEAM EDWARD! BellaEdward forfuckinever. :) Silent Sufferer. I have a crazy fear of getting pregnant and giving birth. The miracle of life is tagged with vagbreakin' pain. i FREAKIN' looooove STARS! Shining, shimmering, splendid! ^^, ANTHROPOLOGISTprosecutorSOLDIERsecretspyPRINCESScowgirl FORENSICPSYCHOLOGISTastronautCANDYCOUNTERGIRLsuperhero wannabe :] I want to live in the 7o's and be a hippie. Peace, yo! I love DC Comics and its common superhero name pre/suf-fixes. :P Green Arrow, Robin Hood, Peter Pan! Di Caprio, Lafferty, Franco and Pattinson make my heart skip every time! :P La la la la la. I wanna go to Neverland and never grow up. I'll be with Peter Pan and the lost boys and I'll be a lost girl. Easy does it. I love STAR GAZING. Stars! :) SUNSETS and FIREFLIES are love too. I'm a jerk-hater. I'll rip their peepers apart. :| I'm shadowcat/supergirl. THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE, right S.P? Planet Green, Go Green. I thank God for giving Stephenie Meyer to the world. Twilight is my savior. I also love Wide Awake! Best Fanfiction EVER! I am currently enchanted, captivated and dazzled by none other than a sexy, topaz-eyed, possessive, sparkling vampire named EDWARD CULLEN. Oh boy am I in looooove. I'd become a star one day, in my after life. :) ERASERHEADS will never be ERASED from our HEADS. I wanna see the Aurora Borealis before I die. I'm wishing for or maybe Dark Edward. Either of the two will do.
I am indestructible. I'm a superhuman. I'M EFFIN' SUPER. :>
• THIS BLOG IS NOT LINKED TO ANY OTHER SITE except for link exchanges and linked stats •
Saturday, April 18, 2009
You can't break what broke apart @ 4/18/2009 08:03:00 PM
Hindi ko na talaga alam. :|
or
Random Photobucket-ing. Deeper message. *SIGH*
Anyway, REALLY NICE LYRICS from Kate Voegele. I LOOOOVE it. Its in my Multiply Playlist. Listen to it na lang. I'll be bolding my FAVORITE lines. :}
Won't be so easy This time to hurt me You can try And this time know baby There are no tears left here to dry If you think you can wound me like before If you think you can do that anymore Won't get too far no You cant break a broken heart
So try your best now baby Try your best to break me You can't break a broken heart No damage you can do now I'm immune to you now You can't break what broke apart There's nothing you can do to me no more You can't break a broken heart
Hurt me before now I won't hurt no more now Not this time Well you might do better Messing with someone else's mind Cause you're not gonna break me down again You're done and through with me the way you did It's gone too far yeah You can't break a broken heart
So try your best now baby Try your best to break me You can't break a broken heart No damage you can do now I'm immune to you now You can't break what broke apart There's nothing you can do to me no more You can't break a broken heart
So don't waste your time Your time has come and gone What are you here for? You can't hurt me anymore
So try your best now baby Try your best to break me You can't break a broken heart No damage you can do now I'm immune to you now You can't break what broke apart There's nothing you can do to me no more You can't break a broken heart
So try your best now baby Try your best to break me You can't break a broken heart No damage you can do now I'm immune to you now You can't break what broke apart There's nothing you can do to me no more You can't break a broken heart Break a broken heart
Okay, I loooove the chorus! LOL. It's so.. real, again! Hahaha.