Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox & Safari! Started On: March 10, 2007
PROLOGUE
HELLO HUMAN! =)
Congratulations! You've become part of my world, somehow.
You are @ my primary crib here in cyberland, thanks for dropping by!
Welcome to LABING-APAT.BS.COM! ♥
RULES:
Do not mess with my link buddies What's written here, STAYS HERE. Some parts are deconstructive. Please, no POSERS. No NAMEDROPPING, either at blog or tagboard. My blog, MY WORDS, my rules. No RIPPING, STEALING or COPYING of my ideas, layout, pictures etc. Lastly, RESPETO lang 'tol.
' c l a r o ?
Email Me!
You can email me @ my blogmail: jnzblog@rocketmail.com
BECAUSE I'M A VAMPIRE
NEW MOON starts showing on November 25, 2009 here in the Philippines! Mark your calendars!
teamEDWARD forever!
i Vampires & #23 Athletes
i Twilight Saga!!!!!!!!!
i Wide Awake!
i Fireflies & Stars
i Lights! Lots of lights.
i Mixtapes given to me :)
i Dancing
i Eraserheads Albums
i MUSIC
i Haagen Dazs
i Orange Tic Tacs
i Gibson Hummingbird
i Counterstrike and Guitar Hero
i Basketball & Soccer
i Photography
i White Roses
i SLR
i iPod Touch
i Dolphins
i Sunsets & Beaches
LIFE CHECKLIST.
Aurora Borealis Eraserheads, complete. :] meet Edward. <3 Twilight Collector's Edition New Moon HB Eclipse HB Breaking Dawn HB Twilight Movie Guide Twilight OST Twilight Official Guide HB Twilight Dolls! iPod Irelaaaand! org for AIDS victims. own design for tee Wushu Space Shuttle New York for Christmas! dye my hair red. :]] sunset in the most romantic place underwater ***s* *i** :] Paris!
addicted to a bloodsucking vampire @ 11/02/2008 10:51:00 PM
Edward Cullen, as you may have all known, is a vampire in the Twilight series written by THE Stephenie Meyer. A vampire that sparkles in the sun when it touches his chalk white skin. A vampire that is in love with Bella who happens to love him so much as well. And a vampire I am currently obsessed with. HA HA.
I hate to sound childish. The pounding, unexplainable feeling in my chest is back. The one I used to feel when I am in love with something but it has limits like those love stories that are tragic or just plain "fiction". I don't know why I feel that way. I hope nobody reads Twilight (not that I am selfish) because I can't express how deep I got in the story and I'm sure SOME would react to that. Then again, this is my blog.
Enough with the this-is-my-blog-get-your-own issues. I'm tired of letting THEM know that. I can't believe New Moon (sequel of Twilight). It has 563 freakin' pages; and every page got the tears rolling down my cheeks. I won't spoil of course. That would serve as a tease if you would want to read books which you can totally get obsessed with. Twilight was a little bit light on the drama side but it was more intense. It was better actually. But I just got so teary with New Moon and I could not wait for tomorrow so I could start reading Eclipse (3rd book of the Twilight series).
But if there was one book I was dying to read, it would be Midnight Sun; which is Edward's point-of-view of twilight. I feel like it would be more romantic, deeper and more heart-pounding since Edward has a way of making the reader's heart beat faster. It's just so impossible not to fall in love with him. Hahaha.
I wish all guys would sparkle in the sun just like Edward. =)
By the way, since I am reading a book which uses the first person point of view, AUTOMATIC BLOG BRAIN is back. Every now and then, I blog in my brain just like last summer and the other instances before that. Hahaha.
About other stuff that I wanted to make kwento.. I'll save it for another post. I wanna sleep na. Gusto ko na talaga mag bukas eh. I promise I'll post soon.
PS: I just saw a shooting star a while ago while I was lying on the grass in the cemetery. Sadly I didn't make any wishes. If there's a post-wish rule though.. I just wish that vampires are real. Better yet, I just wish Edward Cullen is real. I wish he had just EXISTED. =)
But sometimes they come back.
I AM WHO I AM.
One thing is clear
I'll wear a halo when you look at me
JNZ ♥
15 years old. Estrogen-kinda-human. Senior HS. I ♥ ROCK music. \m/ Little Miss ALL-SMUG. Dancing is my "escape". Reads. Amazed by celestial bodies! loves Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde, Jack and Rose, Noah and Ally, Grace and AJ, Tristan and Isolde, Nathan and Haley kinda romances. TEAM EDWARD! BellaEdward forfuckinever. :) Silent Sufferer. I have a crazy fear of getting pregnant and giving birth. The miracle of life is tagged with vagbreakin' pain. i FREAKIN' looooove STARS! Shining, shimmering, splendid! ^^, ANTHROPOLOGISTprosecutorSOLDIERsecretspyPRINCESScowgirl FORENSICPSYCHOLOGISTastronautCANDYCOUNTERGIRLsuperhero wannabe :] I want to live in the 7o's and be a hippie. Peace, yo! I love DC Comics and its common superhero name pre/suf-fixes. :P Green Arrow, Robin Hood, Peter Pan! Di Caprio, Lafferty, Franco and Pattinson make my heart skip every time! :P La la la la la. I wanna go to Neverland and never grow up. I'll be with Peter Pan and the lost boys and I'll be a lost girl. Easy does it. I love STAR GAZING. Stars! :) SUNSETS and FIREFLIES are love too. I'm a jerk-hater. I'll rip their peepers apart. :| I'm shadowcat/supergirl. THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE, right S.P? Planet Green, Go Green. I thank God for giving Stephenie Meyer to the world. Twilight is my savior. I also love Wide Awake! Best Fanfiction EVER! I am currently enchanted, captivated and dazzled by none other than a sexy, topaz-eyed, possessive, sparkling vampire named EDWARD CULLEN. Oh boy am I in looooove. I'd become a star one day, in my after life. :) ERASERHEADS will never be ERASED from our HEADS. I wanna see the Aurora Borealis before I die. I'm wishing for or maybe Dark Edward. Either of the two will do.
I am indestructible. I'm a superhuman. I'M EFFIN' SUPER. :>
• THIS BLOG IS NOT LINKED TO ANY OTHER SITE except for link exchanges and linked stats •
Sunday, November 02, 2008
addicted to a bloodsucking vampire @ 11/02/2008 10:51:00 PM
Edward Cullen, as you may have all known, is a vampire in the Twilight series written by THE Stephenie Meyer. A vampire that sparkles in the sun when it touches his chalk white skin. A vampire that is in love with Bella who happens to love him so much as well. And a vampire I am currently obsessed with. HA HA.
I hate to sound childish. The pounding, unexplainable feeling in my chest is back. The one I used to feel when I am in love with something but it has limits like those love stories that are tragic or just plain "fiction". I don't know why I feel that way. I hope nobody reads Twilight (not that I am selfish) because I can't express how deep I got in the story and I'm sure SOME would react to that. Then again, this is my blog.
Enough with the this-is-my-blog-get-your-own issues. I'm tired of letting THEM know that. I can't believe New Moon (sequel of Twilight). It has 563 freakin' pages; and every page got the tears rolling down my cheeks. I won't spoil of course. That would serve as a tease if you would want to read books which you can totally get obsessed with. Twilight was a little bit light on the drama side but it was more intense. It was better actually. But I just got so teary with New Moon and I could not wait for tomorrow so I could start reading Eclipse (3rd book of the Twilight series).
But if there was one book I was dying to read, it would be Midnight Sun; which is Edward's point-of-view of twilight. I feel like it would be more romantic, deeper and more heart-pounding since Edward has a way of making the reader's heart beat faster. It's just so impossible not to fall in love with him. Hahaha.
I wish all guys would sparkle in the sun just like Edward. =)
By the way, since I am reading a book which uses the first person point of view, AUTOMATIC BLOG BRAIN is back. Every now and then, I blog in my brain just like last summer and the other instances before that. Hahaha.
About other stuff that I wanted to make kwento.. I'll save it for another post. I wanna sleep na. Gusto ko na talaga mag bukas eh. I promise I'll post soon.
PS: I just saw a shooting star a while ago while I was lying on the grass in the cemetery. Sadly I didn't make any wishes. If there's a post-wish rule though.. I just wish that vampires are real. Better yet, I just wish Edward Cullen is real. I wish he had just EXISTED. =)