Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox & Safari! Started On: March 10, 2007
PROLOGUE
HELLO HUMAN! =)
Congratulations! You've become part of my world, somehow.
You are @ my primary crib here in cyberland, thanks for dropping by!
Welcome to LABING-APAT.BS.COM! ♥
RULES:
Do not mess with my link buddies What's written here, STAYS HERE. Some parts are deconstructive. Please, no POSERS. No NAMEDROPPING, either at blog or tagboard. My blog, MY WORDS, my rules. No RIPPING, STEALING or COPYING of my ideas, layout, pictures etc. Lastly, RESPETO lang 'tol.
' c l a r o ?
Email Me!
You can email me @ my blogmail: jnzblog@rocketmail.com
BECAUSE I'M A VAMPIRE
NEW MOON starts showing on November 25, 2009 here in the Philippines! Mark your calendars!
teamEDWARD forever!
i Vampires & #23 Athletes
i Twilight Saga!!!!!!!!!
i Wide Awake!
i Fireflies & Stars
i Lights! Lots of lights.
i Mixtapes given to me :)
i Dancing
i Eraserheads Albums
i MUSIC
i Haagen Dazs
i Orange Tic Tacs
i Gibson Hummingbird
i Counterstrike and Guitar Hero
i Basketball & Soccer
i Photography
i White Roses
i SLR
i iPod Touch
i Dolphins
i Sunsets & Beaches
LIFE CHECKLIST.
Aurora Borealis Eraserheads, complete. :] meet Edward. <3 Twilight Collector's Edition New Moon HB Eclipse HB Breaking Dawn HB Twilight Movie Guide Twilight OST Twilight Official Guide HB Twilight Dolls! iPod Irelaaaand! org for AIDS victims. own design for tee Wushu Space Shuttle New York for Christmas! dye my hair red. :]] sunset in the most romantic place underwater ***s* *i** :] Paris!
Put your iPod or MP3 player on shuffle Post the first forty songs that come up. If you have any repeats, skip to the next track.
1. Many Rivers To Cross- Jimmy Cliff 2. She's Got It So Phat- Bosshouse 3. Multiply- Forty foot Echo 4. Yesterdays- Pennywise 5. Ohia- Farewell Transmission 6. Lapdance- N.E.R.D 7. Fell In Love Without You- Motion City Soundtrack 8. Missing You- Tegan and Sara 9. Aftertaste- Ben Lee 10. You Went Away- Tegan and Sara 11. Meaning- Gavin DeGraw 12. Re-Offender- Travis 13. Silence is Easy- Starsailor 14. Seventeen Forever- Metro Station 15. Want to Be Bad- Tegan and Sara 16. Hard to Find- American Analog Set 17. Cool Kids- Screeching Weasel 18. Money Bags- Runaway Cab 19. Untold- Pete Francis 20. Rest in Pieces- Saliva 21. Fallen- Sarah McLachlan 22. Broken Strings- James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado 23. Hang- Mojo Monkeys 24. Glad to be Alive- Low Flying Owls 25. Days and Days- Tegan and Sara 26. Lonely World- Byran Greenberg 27. Your Boyfriend Sucks- The Ataris 28. Drift- Forty Foot Echo 29. Sweet November- Tegan and Sara 30. The Blues- Switchfoot 31. That's Why I Lover Her- NOFX 32. Calling All Angels- Train 33. Happy Break Up Song- NOFX 34. Its Over- Jesse McCartney 35. I Was On a Mountain- Hot Water Music 36. Beside Me- Forty Foot Echo 37. Mixtape- Butch Walker 38. Say Yes- Bryan Greenberg 39. 24's- TI 40. To Hell With Good Intentions- McLusky
QUESTIONS: 1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40? #40 (To Hell With Good Intentions) 2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat? No. (Re-Offender) 3. What album is #26 from? Waiting for Now (Lonely World) 4. What do you think about the artist who did #15? They're awesome. \m/ (Tegan and Sara) 5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs? Uhhh.. No. (Untold) 6. Who does #38 remind you of? Jenny Jagielski (Say Yes) daughter of Jake on tv series OTH. ;) 7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music? Lyrics. Definitely the lyrics. (Rest in Pieces) 8. Do any of your friends like #3? None I guess. (Multiply) 9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack? None that I know of (Happy Break Up Song) 10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio? No. (Money Bags) 11. What does #21 remind you of? Sarah McLachlan (Fallen) Hahaha. Because Mom owns an album. And I kept on imagining the album cover. 12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22? #5 (Ohia) 13. What album is #17 from? Screeching Weasel (Cool Kids) 14. When did you first hear #39? Random music. (24's) 15. When did you first hear #7? Radio. (Fell In Love Without You) Acoustic version actually 16. What genre is #8? Indie Pop (Missing You) 17. Do any of your friends like #14? None that I know of (Seventeen Forever) 18. What color does #4 remind you of? Yellow and Silver (Yesterdays) Guess why. :)) 19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo? Yea (Meaning) 20. What genre is #37? Alternative Rock (Mixtape) 21. Can you play #13 on any instrument? Yep. (Silence is Easy) 22. What is your favorite lyric from #30? Is nothing here worth saving? Is no one here at all? Is there any net left that could break our fall? (The Blues) 23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?yeah, i know you got your reasons why you do the things you do we all got something that we think we have to prove (Hang) 24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends? Definitely! (Glad to Be Alive) 25. Is #2 a good song to dance to? Yea. (She's Got it So Phat) 26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio? Nope. (Hard to Find) 27. Is #32 more of a "nighttime" or "daytime" song? Day time song (Calling all Angels) 28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you? None (Beside Me) 29. Do any of your friends like #31? None (Thats Why I Love Her) 30. Is #25 a fast or slow song? So-so. (Days and Days) 31. Is #35 a happy or sad song? Sad. (I Was on a Mountain) 32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9? Feels like its over before it starts (Aftertaste) 33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends? With friends! :)) (Its Over) 34. When did you first hear #27? OTH (Your Boyfriend Sucks) 35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29. Not Tonight, Dont Confess, Days and Days (Tegan and Sara) 36. Do you know all the words to #6? Hell No! =)) (LapDance) 37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music? LYRIIICS! (Drift) 38. What album is #10 from? If it Was You (You Went Away) 39. What's your favorite lyric from #26? It's so obvious how they need each other. Wanting. Bleeding. Hurting. But they keep it covered until it's one big lie. They can't stay alone 'cause they fear goodbye's (Lonely World) 40. Type a line from the songs that has your birth month number and birthdate number: #8 I guess that I have never really had you (Missing You). #27 You're better off without him (Your Boyfriend Sucks)
[ Love from ServinSurveys dot multiply dot com ]
But sometimes they come back.
I AM WHO I AM.
One thing is clear
I'll wear a halo when you look at me
JNZ ♥
15 years old. Estrogen-kinda-human. Senior HS. I ♥ ROCK music. \m/ Little Miss ALL-SMUG. Dancing is my "escape". Reads. Amazed by celestial bodies! loves Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde, Jack and Rose, Noah and Ally, Grace and AJ, Tristan and Isolde, Nathan and Haley kinda romances. TEAM EDWARD! BellaEdward forfuckinever. :) Silent Sufferer. I have a crazy fear of getting pregnant and giving birth. The miracle of life is tagged with vagbreakin' pain. i FREAKIN' looooove STARS! Shining, shimmering, splendid! ^^, ANTHROPOLOGISTprosecutorSOLDIERsecretspyPRINCESScowgirl FORENSICPSYCHOLOGISTastronautCANDYCOUNTERGIRLsuperhero wannabe :] I want to live in the 7o's and be a hippie. Peace, yo! I love DC Comics and its common superhero name pre/suf-fixes. :P Green Arrow, Robin Hood, Peter Pan! Di Caprio, Lafferty, Franco and Pattinson make my heart skip every time! :P La la la la la. I wanna go to Neverland and never grow up. I'll be with Peter Pan and the lost boys and I'll be a lost girl. Easy does it. I love STAR GAZING. Stars! :) SUNSETS and FIREFLIES are love too. I'm a jerk-hater. I'll rip their peepers apart. :| I'm shadowcat/supergirl. THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE, right S.P? Planet Green, Go Green. I thank God for giving Stephenie Meyer to the world. Twilight is my savior. I also love Wide Awake! Best Fanfiction EVER! I am currently enchanted, captivated and dazzled by none other than a sexy, topaz-eyed, possessive, sparkling vampire named EDWARD CULLEN. Oh boy am I in looooove. I'd become a star one day, in my after life. :) ERASERHEADS will never be ERASED from our HEADS. I wanna see the Aurora Borealis before I die. I'm wishing for or maybe Dark Edward. Either of the two will do.
I am indestructible. I'm a superhuman. I'M EFFIN' SUPER. :>
• THIS BLOG IS NOT LINKED TO ANY OTHER SITE except for link exchanges and linked stats •
Friday, April 03, 2009
Long Music Survey @ 4/03/2009 10:53:00 PM
Put your iPod or MP3 player on shuffle Post the first forty songs that come up. If you have any repeats, skip to the next track.
1. Many Rivers To Cross- Jimmy Cliff 2. She's Got It So Phat- Bosshouse 3. Multiply- Forty foot Echo 4. Yesterdays- Pennywise 5. Ohia- Farewell Transmission 6. Lapdance- N.E.R.D 7. Fell In Love Without You- Motion City Soundtrack 8. Missing You- Tegan and Sara 9. Aftertaste- Ben Lee 10. You Went Away- Tegan and Sara 11. Meaning- Gavin DeGraw 12. Re-Offender- Travis 13. Silence is Easy- Starsailor 14. Seventeen Forever- Metro Station 15. Want to Be Bad- Tegan and Sara 16. Hard to Find- American Analog Set 17. Cool Kids- Screeching Weasel 18. Money Bags- Runaway Cab 19. Untold- Pete Francis 20. Rest in Pieces- Saliva 21. Fallen- Sarah McLachlan 22. Broken Strings- James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado 23. Hang- Mojo Monkeys 24. Glad to be Alive- Low Flying Owls 25. Days and Days- Tegan and Sara 26. Lonely World- Byran Greenberg 27. Your Boyfriend Sucks- The Ataris 28. Drift- Forty Foot Echo 29. Sweet November- Tegan and Sara 30. The Blues- Switchfoot 31. That's Why I Lover Her- NOFX 32. Calling All Angels- Train 33. Happy Break Up Song- NOFX 34. Its Over- Jesse McCartney 35. I Was On a Mountain- Hot Water Music 36. Beside Me- Forty Foot Echo 37. Mixtape- Butch Walker 38. Say Yes- Bryan Greenberg 39. 24's- TI 40. To Hell With Good Intentions- McLusky
QUESTIONS: 1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40? #40 (To Hell With Good Intentions) 2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat? No. (Re-Offender) 3. What album is #26 from? Waiting for Now (Lonely World) 4. What do you think about the artist who did #15? They're awesome. \m/ (Tegan and Sara) 5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs? Uhhh.. No. (Untold) 6. Who does #38 remind you of? Jenny Jagielski (Say Yes) daughter of Jake on tv series OTH. ;) 7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music? Lyrics. Definitely the lyrics. (Rest in Pieces) 8. Do any of your friends like #3? None I guess. (Multiply) 9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack? None that I know of (Happy Break Up Song) 10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio? No. (Money Bags) 11. What does #21 remind you of? Sarah McLachlan (Fallen) Hahaha. Because Mom owns an album. And I kept on imagining the album cover. 12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22? #5 (Ohia) 13. What album is #17 from? Screeching Weasel (Cool Kids) 14. When did you first hear #39? Random music. (24's) 15. When did you first hear #7? Radio. (Fell In Love Without You) Acoustic version actually 16. What genre is #8? Indie Pop (Missing You) 17. Do any of your friends like #14? None that I know of (Seventeen Forever) 18. What color does #4 remind you of? Yellow and Silver (Yesterdays) Guess why. :)) 19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo? Yea (Meaning) 20. What genre is #37? Alternative Rock (Mixtape) 21. Can you play #13 on any instrument? Yep. (Silence is Easy) 22. What is your favorite lyric from #30? Is nothing here worth saving? Is no one here at all? Is there any net left that could break our fall? (The Blues) 23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?yeah, i know you got your reasons why you do the things you do we all got something that we think we have to prove (Hang) 24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends? Definitely! (Glad to Be Alive) 25. Is #2 a good song to dance to? Yea. (She's Got it So Phat) 26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio? Nope. (Hard to Find) 27. Is #32 more of a "nighttime" or "daytime" song? Day time song (Calling all Angels) 28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you? None (Beside Me) 29. Do any of your friends like #31? None (Thats Why I Love Her) 30. Is #25 a fast or slow song? So-so. (Days and Days) 31. Is #35 a happy or sad song? Sad. (I Was on a Mountain) 32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9? Feels like its over before it starts (Aftertaste) 33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends? With friends! :)) (Its Over) 34. When did you first hear #27? OTH (Your Boyfriend Sucks) 35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29. Not Tonight, Dont Confess, Days and Days (Tegan and Sara) 36. Do you know all the words to #6? Hell No! =)) (LapDance) 37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music? LYRIIICS! (Drift) 38. What album is #10 from? If it Was You (You Went Away) 39. What's your favorite lyric from #26? It's so obvious how they need each other. Wanting. Bleeding. Hurting. But they keep it covered until it's one big lie. They can't stay alone 'cause they fear goodbye's (Lonely World) 40. Type a line from the songs that has your birth month number and birthdate number: #8 I guess that I have never really had you (Missing You). #27 You're better off without him (Your Boyfriend Sucks)