Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox & Safari! Started On: March 10, 2007
PROLOGUE
HELLO HUMAN! =)
Congratulations! You've become part of my world, somehow.
You are @ my primary crib here in cyberland, thanks for dropping by!
Welcome to LABING-APAT.BS.COM! ♥
RULES:
Do not mess with my link buddies What's written here, STAYS HERE. Some parts are deconstructive. Please, no POSERS. No NAMEDROPPING, either at blog or tagboard. My blog, MY WORDS, my rules. No RIPPING, STEALING or COPYING of my ideas, layout, pictures etc. Lastly, RESPETO lang 'tol.
' c l a r o ?
Email Me!
You can email me @ my blogmail: jnzblog@rocketmail.com
BECAUSE I'M A VAMPIRE
NEW MOON starts showing on November 25, 2009 here in the Philippines! Mark your calendars!
teamEDWARD forever!
i Vampires & #23 Athletes
i Twilight Saga!!!!!!!!!
i Wide Awake!
i Fireflies & Stars
i Lights! Lots of lights.
i Mixtapes given to me :)
i Dancing
i Eraserheads Albums
i MUSIC
i Haagen Dazs
i Orange Tic Tacs
i Gibson Hummingbird
i Counterstrike and Guitar Hero
i Basketball & Soccer
i Photography
i White Roses
i SLR
i iPod Touch
i Dolphins
i Sunsets & Beaches
LIFE CHECKLIST.
Aurora Borealis Eraserheads, complete. :] meet Edward. <3 Twilight Collector's Edition New Moon HB Eclipse HB Breaking Dawn HB Twilight Movie Guide Twilight OST Twilight Official Guide HB Twilight Dolls! iPod Irelaaaand! org for AIDS victims. own design for tee Wushu Space Shuttle New York for Christmas! dye my hair red. :]] sunset in the most romantic place underwater ***s* *i** :] Paris!
I honestly never had the time to write anything here. I've been busy watching and staying home. I guess for a few days, I just want to feel that it IS summer. Next week, I'll be having a va-cay then after that.. boom, college review. Would you believe it? College review. COLLEGE. I can't believe I'm going to college already. Well, I still have senior year left but whats the point, I know that its my last year anyway and I would probably think of it the whole year. Anyway, this post was not about what I would be doing next but just.. uhm.. catching up. I never had the time to call some of my friends or text message them (all thanks to my handy-dandy cellphone) or even IM them. I just feel like I dont want to. I've been watching again and it felt like I'm in another world so I feel so disconnected from everything right now. Just so you know, the last couple of days were somehow very helpful. It cleared my head. The people who really cared; what I should and should not be; people I could trust; people I feel sorry for; people that are getting on my last nerve; and people I miss. I must say that I am proud that I went through most of those stuff but I cant help feeling sad about some. Like the people I miss or the people I feel sorry for.
***
I dont even know whats happening. Suddenly, this friend of mine updated me with details and I was frozen in shock. I never knew that things were very serious already. I just hope that nothing bad will happen. Whatever I felt that "Thursday" evening was probably a premonition or something. I felt bad that day. I felt like I was about to lose something that gave me direction. Right now, I've been okay with the moving on part... but I could not deal with letting go that instantly. A friend of mine once said: "You have to be special to understand him." I guess I am special because I understand him. Most people are. And for those who are not, its a shame you dont get to meet this person. This person who practically changed the lives of some kids; probably gave some direction and meaning and hope for their doubtful dreams. Im not saying that you're wrong. I'm just saying that whatever mistake you've seen in this person, it could never level with the good things this person did for us.. for a lot of people.
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Ianne (March 18), Raven (March 19) and Jacob (March 23). :)
BELATED Happy Birthday Kuya Kevin Sarion Crue. I miss you so much, but I know you're happy now and that you're fulfilling your dreams. So add a year for those dreams again. And hopefully you fulfill more. I miss you and I love you Kuya Kevs. I just hope you keep in touch. ;)
BELATED APRIL FOOLS TOO. Our cheer captain actually reminded me that it was because of her little prank. Ha-ha. But its good to know she's not going anywhere.
Anyway, if anyone asking.. I'm havaing TV therapy with One Tree Hill. I watched it all over again from the very first season. I'd probably watch Smallville Season 7 afterwards. Hahaha. I'm just sorry I haven't been sending you guys emails, texts, gms whatsoever. There's the reason. I just want to be disconnected for a few days. :)
But sometimes they come back.
I AM WHO I AM.
One thing is clear
I'll wear a halo when you look at me
JNZ ♥
15 years old. Estrogen-kinda-human. Senior HS. I ♥ ROCK music. \m/ Little Miss ALL-SMUG. Dancing is my "escape". Reads. Amazed by celestial bodies! loves Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde, Jack and Rose, Noah and Ally, Grace and AJ, Tristan and Isolde, Nathan and Haley kinda romances. TEAM EDWARD! BellaEdward forfuckinever. :) Silent Sufferer. I have a crazy fear of getting pregnant and giving birth. The miracle of life is tagged with vagbreakin' pain. i FREAKIN' looooove STARS! Shining, shimmering, splendid! ^^, ANTHROPOLOGISTprosecutorSOLDIERsecretspyPRINCESScowgirl FORENSICPSYCHOLOGISTastronautCANDYCOUNTERGIRLsuperhero wannabe :] I want to live in the 7o's and be a hippie. Peace, yo! I love DC Comics and its common superhero name pre/suf-fixes. :P Green Arrow, Robin Hood, Peter Pan! Di Caprio, Lafferty, Franco and Pattinson make my heart skip every time! :P La la la la la. I wanna go to Neverland and never grow up. I'll be with Peter Pan and the lost boys and I'll be a lost girl. Easy does it. I love STAR GAZING. Stars! :) SUNSETS and FIREFLIES are love too. I'm a jerk-hater. I'll rip their peepers apart. :| I'm shadowcat/supergirl. THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE, right S.P? Planet Green, Go Green. I thank God for giving Stephenie Meyer to the world. Twilight is my savior. I also love Wide Awake! Best Fanfiction EVER! I am currently enchanted, captivated and dazzled by none other than a sexy, topaz-eyed, possessive, sparkling vampire named EDWARD CULLEN. Oh boy am I in looooove. I'd become a star one day, in my after life. :) ERASERHEADS will never be ERASED from our HEADS. I wanna see the Aurora Borealis before I die. I'm wishing for or maybe Dark Edward. Either of the two will do.
I am indestructible. I'm a superhuman. I'M EFFIN' SUPER. :>
• THIS BLOG IS NOT LINKED TO ANY OTHER SITE except for link exchanges and linked stats •
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Midnight Oil @ 4/02/2009 11:14:00 PM
I honestly never had the time to write anything here. I've been busy watching and staying home. I guess for a few days, I just want to feel that it IS summer. Next week, I'll be having a va-cay then after that.. boom, college review. Would you believe it? College review. COLLEGE. I can't believe I'm going to college already. Well, I still have senior year left but whats the point, I know that its my last year anyway and I would probably think of it the whole year. Anyway, this post was not about what I would be doing next but just.. uhm.. catching up. I never had the time to call some of my friends or text message them (all thanks to my handy-dandy cellphone) or even IM them. I just feel like I dont want to. I've been watching again and it felt like I'm in another world so I feel so disconnected from everything right now. Just so you know, the last couple of days were somehow very helpful. It cleared my head. The people who really cared; what I should and should not be; people I could trust; people I feel sorry for; people that are getting on my last nerve; and people I miss. I must say that I am proud that I went through most of those stuff but I cant help feeling sad about some. Like the people I miss or the people I feel sorry for.
***
I dont even know whats happening. Suddenly, this friend of mine updated me with details and I was frozen in shock. I never knew that things were very serious already. I just hope that nothing bad will happen. Whatever I felt that "Thursday" evening was probably a premonition or something. I felt bad that day. I felt like I was about to lose something that gave me direction. Right now, I've been okay with the moving on part... but I could not deal with letting go that instantly. A friend of mine once said: "You have to be special to understand him." I guess I am special because I understand him. Most people are. And for those who are not, its a shame you dont get to meet this person. This person who practically changed the lives of some kids; probably gave some direction and meaning and hope for their doubtful dreams. Im not saying that you're wrong. I'm just saying that whatever mistake you've seen in this person, it could never level with the good things this person did for us.. for a lot of people.
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Ianne (March 18), Raven (March 19) and Jacob (March 23). :)
BELATED Happy Birthday Kuya Kevin Sarion Crue. I miss you so much, but I know you're happy now and that you're fulfilling your dreams. So add a year for those dreams again. And hopefully you fulfill more. I miss you and I love you Kuya Kevs. I just hope you keep in touch. ;)
BELATED APRIL FOOLS TOO. Our cheer captain actually reminded me that it was because of her little prank. Ha-ha. But its good to know she's not going anywhere.
Anyway, if anyone asking.. I'm havaing TV therapy with One Tree Hill. I watched it all over again from the very first season. I'd probably watch Smallville Season 7 afterwards. Hahaha. I'm just sorry I haven't been sending you guys emails, texts, gms whatsoever. There's the reason. I just want to be disconnected for a few days. :)