Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox & Safari! Started On: March 10, 2007
PROLOGUE
HELLO HUMAN! =)
Congratulations! You've become part of my world, somehow.
You are @ my primary crib here in cyberland, thanks for dropping by!
Welcome to LABING-APAT.BS.COM! ♥
RULES:
Do not mess with my link buddies What's written here, STAYS HERE. Some parts are deconstructive. Please, no POSERS. No NAMEDROPPING, either at blog or tagboard. My blog, MY WORDS, my rules. No RIPPING, STEALING or COPYING of my ideas, layout, pictures etc. Lastly, RESPETO lang 'tol.
' c l a r o ?
Email Me!
You can email me @ my blogmail: jnzblog@rocketmail.com
BECAUSE I'M A VAMPIRE
NEW MOON starts showing on November 25, 2009 here in the Philippines! Mark your calendars!
teamEDWARD forever!
i Vampires & #23 Athletes
i Twilight Saga!!!!!!!!!
i Wide Awake!
i Fireflies & Stars
i Lights! Lots of lights.
i Mixtapes given to me :)
i Dancing
i Eraserheads Albums
i MUSIC
i Haagen Dazs
i Orange Tic Tacs
i Gibson Hummingbird
i Counterstrike and Guitar Hero
i Basketball & Soccer
i Photography
i White Roses
i SLR
i iPod Touch
i Dolphins
i Sunsets & Beaches
LIFE CHECKLIST.
Aurora Borealis Eraserheads, complete. :] meet Edward. <3 Twilight Collector's Edition New Moon HB Eclipse HB Breaking Dawn HB Twilight Movie Guide Twilight OST Twilight Official Guide HB Twilight Dolls! iPod Irelaaaand! org for AIDS victims. own design for tee Wushu Space Shuttle New York for Christmas! dye my hair red. :]] sunset in the most romantic place underwater ***s* *i** :] Paris!
I want Edward Cullen for Christmas @ 11/30/2008 10:17:00 PM
Waaaa. I want Twilight-related or albums for Christmas!! :-o
Anyhoo, NAPANOOD KO NA! TWICE! :) WEDNESDAY, November 26, 2008; 7:45 pm I19 -with my mom, my brother and my cousin The first time I watched the movie, I can't help but compare it with the book. I enjoyed it, DUH, but the book was better. They've erased some of the kilig parts like when Edward sang his lullabye for Bella and when he watches her.. EVERY NIGHT when she sleeps. The part when Edward narrated Carlisle's life before was also deleted. So the last part when Edward thought of going to Italy when he found out Bella was going to the ballet studio was gone. There'll be no "Well, I wasn't going to live without you.." part. Aww, I have always imagined Edward saying that. That'd be SOOOOO hot! :)) Some parts were also transferred to other parts. Like the "You are my life now" part and their first kiss. The chase was also soooooo fast. I was so freakin' absorbed while I was reading that part in the book. But anyway, I LOVE IT. I LOVE THE MOVIE. IT STILL ROCKS! :)
FRIDAY, November 28, 2008; still 7:45 pm I14 -with SDS girls. girls night out! :) The second time I watched it, I didn't feel like comparing it to the book. I just enjoyed it, laughed my ass off, let my heart beat faster than the usual and mesmerize over Edward Cullen. Maybe because of the fact that my friends read the book and they were just a whisper away made it like that. I love Edward when he sparkles! It makes me say "Awwwwww :)" so much. Hahaha. I honestly enjoyed the second time I watched it, WAY WAY BETTER. I could scream and smile up to my ears when I remember Bella's exact words from the book because I was with people who can relate.
Ugh, I can't wait for New Moon. Maybe I'd be crying my eyes out during the whole movie! Hahaha! Good thing that its official that they will continue the saga. Gusto ko na rin mag Eclipse. Nandun kasi yung favorite chapter ko: COMPROMISE!!! :D
Anyway, Christmas is coming.. And its a Twilighty Christmas. Hahaha. Hindi na uso sa mga kaibigan ko yung "surprise me" kaya may request request na kami. Hindi na rin uso yung individual gifts.. sa Pearlshakes kasi, isang regalo na lang from the rest of the tropa. Nirequest ko Eclipse na hard bound. :) Wee, loveya guys.
I got addicted to rock n' roll bands again because of two of the best soundtracks I have ever heard: Transformers and (of course) Twilight. I have this feeling that Stephenie Meyer imagined the whole movie with Muse all over the background, their music is so wicked. I also like Radiohead, they sound like muse. They sang Creep better. :) By the way, albums by Led Zepellin, Muse, Linkin Park, Radiohead, MuteMath, Smashing Pumpkins, Eraserheads, The Used, and HIM are very much welcome for presents. Hahahaha. >:)
Ang tagal rin ng Twilight Collector's Edition. I asked everyone in my family not to surprise me with a hard bound or paperback of Twilight since I'm waiting for the latest edition which isn't out here in the Philippines yet.
here's a checklist. :) Gahd, I want them all!
Twilight Collector's Edition [not yet out] New Moon, hardbound [reserved] Eclipse, hardbound [reserved] Breaking Dawn, hardbound Twilight: The Official Guide [not yet out, December 30 pa ayon sa Breaking Dawn] Twilight Companion: The Unauthorized Guide to the Series (although I'm having second thoughts with this. Sino na ba meron nito? Its so expensive tapos hindi si Stephenie Meyer nagsulat. Baka pangit) Twilight Movie Companion [is it out na ba?] Twilight OST (this IS AWESOOOOME) [not so sure about the person who would give it. Ha-ha] T_T Twilight official movie poster Twilight shirts! Edward Shirts! Edward's pictures: FRAMED! 8x11. (i need pictures for my new room) [MORE!!!!]
Ahahaha. Tama bang maglagay ng ganyan dito? Kapal eh. Kung ayaw niyo naman, you can always give Twilight tickets. :) I would love love love LOOOOOOVVVVEEE to repeat it over and over and over and OVER again! I love seeing him sparkle. I love seeing him with shades. I love seeing him inviting Bella over to his house while she's cleaning her car. I love to see them kiss. I love it when he's so over-protective. Have I mentioned that I love to see him sparkle already? Hahahaha. I just want more EDWARD. :) Sige, bago ako magpaalam, I just want to share a conversation about Harry Potter:
janzy: sana may smiley na nagssparkle si edward. seezoou coreen: ano kaya iniisip ni daniel radcliffe ngayon janzy: oo nga!!! seezoou coreen: "shet si cedric digorry nagrevenge!!" seezoou coreen: "kung bakit pa kasi pinatay ko siya sa last movie eh,," janzy: "bakit ba naman kasi ako naging wizar na bilog yung eyeglasses!" janzy: wizard* seezoou coreen: "sana naging friends nalang kami.talo pa naman mga wizards sa mga vampires..hay..bagkarote na ko ngayon"
janzy: mover over harry potter na talaga!
seezoou coreen: pero gusto ko itest seezoou coreen: pagsabayin yung isang twilight saga film seezoou coreen: at hp film seezoou coreen: bugbugan sa box office yun janzy: akala ko nga mapagsasabay hp at twilight eh. janzy: n move pala seezoou coreen: uu nga eh 2009 seezoou coreen: takot sina hp kay edward
seezoou coreen: "id rather move my showing date..than stay with you" seezoou coreen: sana inext year na rin yung new moon janzy: inabutan yung hp eh. seezoou coreen: mayaman na naman sila eh. kaya na nila magproduce agad ng film janzy: hahahaha. ) kinakabahan na si hp, "ayoko na mag harry potter!" janzy: "Featuring a ribbon bookmark, cloth cover, ragged edges, new chapter opener designs, and a beautiful protective slipcase, this edition is perfect for fans and collectors alike." ayan yung collector's edition. seezoou coreen: try nalang niyang maging... uhm... sino ba yung male character na bago..hmm. janzy: baka mag auditon nga, sya na si seth... janzy: ay di... di sya native american janzy: baka mag volturi yun.
Sorry kung walang konek yung iba, hahaha. Just wondering. :)
I love you Stephenie Meyer. You gave meaning to my life. =) Thank you R. Pat for bringing Edward Cullen to life, you're the best. Anu daw?! Ang drama eh! :)) walang pakialamanan, speech ko toh! :))
Ayun, 'imma read New Moon na ulit. Inuulit ko kasi eh, kaya maga na naman mata ko. Wahaahaha! Nnyt guys! Advanced Happy Christmas to all of you! :) Its already the first of December tomorrow!
But sometimes they come back.
I AM WHO I AM.
One thing is clear
I'll wear a halo when you look at me
JNZ ♥
15 years old. Estrogen-kinda-human. Senior HS. I ♥ ROCK music. \m/ Little Miss ALL-SMUG. Dancing is my "escape". Reads. Amazed by celestial bodies! loves Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde, Jack and Rose, Noah and Ally, Grace and AJ, Tristan and Isolde, Nathan and Haley kinda romances. TEAM EDWARD! BellaEdward forfuckinever. :) Silent Sufferer. I have a crazy fear of getting pregnant and giving birth. The miracle of life is tagged with vagbreakin' pain. i FREAKIN' looooove STARS! Shining, shimmering, splendid! ^^, ANTHROPOLOGISTprosecutorSOLDIERsecretspyPRINCESScowgirl FORENSICPSYCHOLOGISTastronautCANDYCOUNTERGIRLsuperhero wannabe :] I want to live in the 7o's and be a hippie. Peace, yo! I love DC Comics and its common superhero name pre/suf-fixes. :P Green Arrow, Robin Hood, Peter Pan! Di Caprio, Lafferty, Franco and Pattinson make my heart skip every time! :P La la la la la. I wanna go to Neverland and never grow up. I'll be with Peter Pan and the lost boys and I'll be a lost girl. Easy does it. I love STAR GAZING. Stars! :) SUNSETS and FIREFLIES are love too. I'm a jerk-hater. I'll rip their peepers apart. :| I'm shadowcat/supergirl. THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE, right S.P? Planet Green, Go Green. I thank God for giving Stephenie Meyer to the world. Twilight is my savior. I also love Wide Awake! Best Fanfiction EVER! I am currently enchanted, captivated and dazzled by none other than a sexy, topaz-eyed, possessive, sparkling vampire named EDWARD CULLEN. Oh boy am I in looooove. I'd become a star one day, in my after life. :) ERASERHEADS will never be ERASED from our HEADS. I wanna see the Aurora Borealis before I die. I'm wishing for or maybe Dark Edward. Either of the two will do.
I am indestructible. I'm a superhuman. I'M EFFIN' SUPER. :>
• THIS BLOG IS NOT LINKED TO ANY OTHER SITE except for link exchanges and linked stats •
Sunday, November 30, 2008
I want Edward Cullen for Christmas @ 11/30/2008 10:17:00 PM
Waaaa. I want Twilight-related or albums for Christmas!! :-o
Anyhoo, NAPANOOD KO NA! TWICE! :) WEDNESDAY, November 26, 2008; 7:45 pm I19 -with my mom, my brother and my cousin The first time I watched the movie, I can't help but compare it with the book. I enjoyed it, DUH, but the book was better. They've erased some of the kilig parts like when Edward sang his lullabye for Bella and when he watches her.. EVERY NIGHT when she sleeps. The part when Edward narrated Carlisle's life before was also deleted. So the last part when Edward thought of going to Italy when he found out Bella was going to the ballet studio was gone. There'll be no "Well, I wasn't going to live without you.." part. Aww, I have always imagined Edward saying that. That'd be SOOOOO hot! :)) Some parts were also transferred to other parts. Like the "You are my life now" part and their first kiss. The chase was also soooooo fast. I was so freakin' absorbed while I was reading that part in the book. But anyway, I LOVE IT. I LOVE THE MOVIE. IT STILL ROCKS! :)
FRIDAY, November 28, 2008; still 7:45 pm I14 -with SDS girls. girls night out! :) The second time I watched it, I didn't feel like comparing it to the book. I just enjoyed it, laughed my ass off, let my heart beat faster than the usual and mesmerize over Edward Cullen. Maybe because of the fact that my friends read the book and they were just a whisper away made it like that. I love Edward when he sparkles! It makes me say "Awwwwww :)" so much. Hahaha. I honestly enjoyed the second time I watched it, WAY WAY BETTER. I could scream and smile up to my ears when I remember Bella's exact words from the book because I was with people who can relate.
Ugh, I can't wait for New Moon. Maybe I'd be crying my eyes out during the whole movie! Hahaha! Good thing that its official that they will continue the saga. Gusto ko na rin mag Eclipse. Nandun kasi yung favorite chapter ko: COMPROMISE!!! :D
Anyway, Christmas is coming.. And its a Twilighty Christmas. Hahaha. Hindi na uso sa mga kaibigan ko yung "surprise me" kaya may request request na kami. Hindi na rin uso yung individual gifts.. sa Pearlshakes kasi, isang regalo na lang from the rest of the tropa. Nirequest ko Eclipse na hard bound. :) Wee, loveya guys.
I got addicted to rock n' roll bands again because of two of the best soundtracks I have ever heard: Transformers and (of course) Twilight. I have this feeling that Stephenie Meyer imagined the whole movie with Muse all over the background, their music is so wicked. I also like Radiohead, they sound like muse. They sang Creep better. :) By the way, albums by Led Zepellin, Muse, Linkin Park, Radiohead, MuteMath, Smashing Pumpkins, Eraserheads, The Used, and HIM are very much welcome for presents. Hahahaha. >:)
Ang tagal rin ng Twilight Collector's Edition. I asked everyone in my family not to surprise me with a hard bound or paperback of Twilight since I'm waiting for the latest edition which isn't out here in the Philippines yet.
here's a checklist. :) Gahd, I want them all!
Twilight Collector's Edition [not yet out] New Moon, hardbound [reserved] Eclipse, hardbound [reserved] Breaking Dawn, hardbound Twilight: The Official Guide [not yet out, December 30 pa ayon sa Breaking Dawn] Twilight Companion: The Unauthorized Guide to the Series (although I'm having second thoughts with this. Sino na ba meron nito? Its so expensive tapos hindi si Stephenie Meyer nagsulat. Baka pangit) Twilight Movie Companion [is it out na ba?] Twilight OST (this IS AWESOOOOME) [not so sure about the person who would give it. Ha-ha] T_T Twilight official movie poster Twilight shirts! Edward Shirts! Edward's pictures: FRAMED! 8x11. (i need pictures for my new room) [MORE!!!!]
Ahahaha. Tama bang maglagay ng ganyan dito? Kapal eh. Kung ayaw niyo naman, you can always give Twilight tickets. :) I would love love love LOOOOOOVVVVEEE to repeat it over and over and over and OVER again! I love seeing him sparkle. I love seeing him with shades. I love seeing him inviting Bella over to his house while she's cleaning her car. I love to see them kiss. I love it when he's so over-protective. Have I mentioned that I love to see him sparkle already? Hahahaha. I just want more EDWARD. :) Sige, bago ako magpaalam, I just want to share a conversation about Harry Potter:
janzy: sana may smiley na nagssparkle si edward. seezoou coreen: ano kaya iniisip ni daniel radcliffe ngayon janzy: oo nga!!! seezoou coreen: "shet si cedric digorry nagrevenge!!" seezoou coreen: "kung bakit pa kasi pinatay ko siya sa last movie eh,," janzy: "bakit ba naman kasi ako naging wizar na bilog yung eyeglasses!" janzy: wizard* seezoou coreen: "sana naging friends nalang kami.talo pa naman mga wizards sa mga vampires..hay..bagkarote na ko ngayon"
janzy: mover over harry potter na talaga!
seezoou coreen: pero gusto ko itest seezoou coreen: pagsabayin yung isang twilight saga film seezoou coreen: at hp film seezoou coreen: bugbugan sa box office yun janzy: akala ko nga mapagsasabay hp at twilight eh. janzy: n move pala seezoou coreen: uu nga eh 2009 seezoou coreen: takot sina hp kay edward
seezoou coreen: "id rather move my showing date..than stay with you" seezoou coreen: sana inext year na rin yung new moon janzy: inabutan yung hp eh. seezoou coreen: mayaman na naman sila eh. kaya na nila magproduce agad ng film janzy: hahahaha. ) kinakabahan na si hp, "ayoko na mag harry potter!" janzy: "Featuring a ribbon bookmark, cloth cover, ragged edges, new chapter opener designs, and a beautiful protective slipcase, this edition is perfect for fans and collectors alike." ayan yung collector's edition. seezoou coreen: try nalang niyang maging... uhm... sino ba yung male character na bago..hmm. janzy: baka mag auditon nga, sya na si seth... janzy: ay di... di sya native american janzy: baka mag volturi yun.
Sorry kung walang konek yung iba, hahaha. Just wondering. :)
I love you Stephenie Meyer. You gave meaning to my life. =) Thank you R. Pat for bringing Edward Cullen to life, you're the best. Anu daw?! Ang drama eh! :)) walang pakialamanan, speech ko toh! :))
Ayun, 'imma read New Moon na ulit. Inuulit ko kasi eh, kaya maga na naman mata ko. Wahaahaha! Nnyt guys! Advanced Happy Christmas to all of you! :) Its already the first of December tomorrow!