Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
STATS


Visits:

Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox & Safari!
Started On: March 10, 2007


PROLOGUE

Photobucket

HELLO HUMAN! =)
Congratulations! You've become part of my world, somehow.
You are @ my primary crib here in cyberland, thanks for dropping by!
Welcome to
LABING-APAT.BS.COM!

RULES:

lightning bullets purple Pictures, Images and PhotosDo not mess with my link buddies
lightning bullets purple Pictures, Images and PhotosWhat's written here, STAYS HERE.
lightning bullets purple Pictures, Images and PhotosSome parts are deconstructive.
lightning bullets purple Pictures, Images and PhotosPlease, no POSERS.
lightning bullets purple Pictures, Images and PhotosNo NAMEDROPPING, either at blog or tagboard.
lightning bullets purple Pictures, Images and PhotosMy blog, MY WORDS, my rules.
lightning bullets purple Pictures, Images and PhotosNo RIPPING, STEALING or COPYING of my ideas, layout, pictures etc.
lightning bullets purple Pictures, Images and PhotosLastly, RESPETO lang 'tol.

' c l a r o ?

Photobucket

Email Me!
You can email me @ my blogmail: jnzblog@rocketmail.com

BECAUSE I'M A VAMPIRE
NEW MOON starts showing on November 25, 2009 here in the Philippines! Mark your calendars!
teamEDWARD forever!


Some WA things :)

Ain't love grand? :)

RECENTS.
I am a green monster
Just like kindergarten
You snuckk your way right into my heart
The F word! :)
Merry Christmas Everyone!
NOOO. This can't be happening!
Smell Like Shit! :))
Midnight randomness
first day of xmas break and im bored. Hah!
Christmas starter

Photobucket


FAVORITE POSTS.

At the Beginning (again)
My forever legend, Eheads
Shuffle Survey, 100 songs
Distance
Short Glimpse of my 2008
I want Edward Cullen for Christmas
Addicted to A Bloodsucking Vampire
Romeo x Juliet
Soar High Blue Eagles
Before Romeo and Juliet, there was...
I'd Play A Song That Would Never End
Love is Free
Four Day Break From Reality
Someday I'll have my own Travel Blog
Ikaw Ang Star sa Star City!
The So-called Sweetest Drug
Pitogo, Quezon
Maybe its Time
Ophanims and Forever we Set Forth
Falling Out of Love
At The Beginning
I Miss My Bestfriend
The Rebel Yell
One Week, Brigantes


Things I L.O.V.E.
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Vampires & #23 Athletes
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Twilight Saga!!!!!!!!!
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Wide Awake!
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Fireflies & Stars
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Lights! Lots of lights.
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Mixtapes given to me :)
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Dancing
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Eraserheads Albums
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos MUSIC
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Haagen Dazs
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Orange Tic Tacs
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Gibson Hummingbird
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Counterstrike and Guitar Hero
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Basketball & Soccer
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Photography
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos White Roses
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos SLR
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos iPod Touch
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Dolphins
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Sunsets & Beaches

LIFE CHECKLIST.

Photobucket

Aurora Borealis
Eraserheads, complete. :]
meet Edward. <3
Twilight Collector's Edition
New Moon HB
Eclipse HB
Breaking Dawn HB
Twilight Movie Guide
Twilight OST
Twilight Official Guide HB
Twilight Dolls!
iPod
Irelaaaand!
org for AIDS victims.
own design for tee
Wushu
Space Shuttle
New York for Christmas!
dye my hair red. :]]
sunset in the most romantic place
underwater ***s* *i** :]
Paris!

THE VENTING MACHINE.

superman Pictures, Images and Photos


ICEBREAKER.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

robert pattinson icons Pictures, Images and Photos ely buendia Pictures, Images and Photos Nathan Scott Pictures, Images and Photos Leo dicaprio icons Pictures, Images and Photos james franco Pictures, Images and Photos neil haskell Pictures, Images and Photos Clark Kent Noir Pictures, Images and Photos
Pattinson. Buendia. Scott. DiCaprio. Franco. Haskell. Kent. ♥


REWIND.

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
November 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
May 2010





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
black Pictures, Images and Photos A year-ender/starter :) @ 12/30/2008 11:30:00 PM

MY 2008 YEAR ENDER

Well this was one heck of a year. Here are some of the things I did during the past 12 months ans some confessions too, with a little help from my blog archive. :]

JANUARY
  • My starter was a bit "hulk-ish" because I destroyed another door in our house.
  • But when classes resumed, I had a wonderful reunion with my Pearlshakes. We started going out as a barkada again after some splits and misunderstandings.
  • We had a blast during Intrams. We didn't win but during those final minutes when everyone was cheering our "prayer".. I felt like a winner. And I know we would do BETTER. Ophanims! And forever we set forth!
  • January was fully-booked with Cheerdance. I guess it would also occupy my January-sched this '09 again.
  • My ever beloved January, January this year was not centered to any love life unlike 2006 and 2007. Maybe because January is my "love month" and I still like Blackman during these times. Maybe it was a sign, that what I had for him during that moment was not love anymore since he already had someone of his own.

FEBRUARY
  • Happy Birthday Aya!
  • I began my "Save Mother Earth" thing officially.
  • I also started to be a GC this month. Hahaha. I usually spend some free hours inside our classroom doing homeworks.
  • I had my February fully-booked with class projects like "Ang Kumbensyon ng mga Halimaw" wherein I played the role of Mandurugo; TeamVek2 shoots and more.
  • "Pween" and I were getting pretty close, as usual. December, February, after-summer.. those were our times of the year.
  • France & I fought.
MARCH
  • The month started with the Filipino play that took most of our February. It was a success. We won "Best Play" :)
  • I got addcited to Hannah Montana and Nick J! Hahaha.
  • Someone was magically transported to our happy place by a big green monster. Puff the magic mushrooom! >:(
  • Speaking of green monster, I had a problem of letting a person go..
  • BUT, this month right here... I finally had enough of Blackman. I let him go. :)
  • Sadly, Pearlshakes were having misunderstandings again.
  • Funny story: we were in the swimming pool for our PE class when the bell for the fire drill rang. We were all in swim suits.. some were even, well, topless. Haha.
  • The oration for our English subject got everyone talking like there's no tomorrow. Everywhere I go, there would be people orating their speech! :))
  • I enjoyed my first "seven churches" visit. It was the first time I celebrated my Holy Week here in Manila
  • MY SEVEN DORKS stepped into my life. My seven fantastic irreplaceable dorks!
  • Eighth dork (Pween) & I were okay.. We were getting closer.
  • Got addicted to Chris Brown
  • Yujiro also spent a few days here in the Philippines, a few days to spend with Berks.
  • USHERETTE days

SUMMER
  • Pween and I got... hmm... blurry, I guess.
  • First laid eyes on stranger. FIRST STOLEN GLANCE AND EVERY TRADITION THAT WE HAD THAT COMES WITH IT. :]
  • Smallville stepped into my life, and inspired it.
  • STOMP Classes with Lexii too. We took hip-hop classes and our teacher was... (drumroll) Christian Sekhanan! Mehn, we learned a LOT from him.
  • We had our yearly hotel life.
  • TK had a getaway to Star City! Fun, fun fun! :)
  • During May, I was always at home since my Stomp days were over. Meaning , Stranger days also ended. Damn, I can't believe I let it go that easily.
  • We went to Pitogo, Quezon. Of course, a story that never happened made its way back. x|
  • Happy Birthday, Ma! :)
  • IT WAS A BORING MAY, I tell you. There's nothing much to tell. IT WAS DAMN BORING.

JUNE
  • Found out that I was STILL part of the star section. Yeay me!
  • GC-ness was still within me. Hahahah.
  • Dad issues. :(
  • Happy Birthday Bestfriend! :]
  • RED EYE DAYS STARTS! :[

JULY
  • I had a red eye for the ENTIRE MONTH. Would you even believe that? The internet said it would only last for two weeks. TWO WEEKS! Dammit.
  • Happy Birthday Lisha! :]
  • Tristan and Isolde. Oh, love that movie. Lovelovelove it!

AUGUST
  • Well I don't really have any blog post for August. Happy Birthday France, Lexii, Alec, Islau, Mika, Gab, Hans etc! :]
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANZY. :)
  • Spent it with tons of people. Got to spend some time with TK @ Shakeys too.
  • Thank you Mitch for inviting me to a once in a lifetime concert--Eraserheads baby!! AAAAAccckkk!
  • This month, this month right here... Twilight stepped into my liiiiife. :]

SEPTEMBER
  • Well, school's starting to become horrific.
  • Stranger & I.. well, we were getting close again. I mean, we were like friends again.
  • I was afraid of something too.. Something I found out about myself. :S
  • I was "Belle" in our Sonnet presentation and I wore Michie's dress from CCP. Kewl mehn, B-)
  • I watched Rapunzel with my classmates @ Insular Life.
  • COASTAL CLEAN UP DAY! Weeee, save mother earth!
  • JEFF got to my nerves. Up to now. Dammit.
  • This was something everyone SHOULD know: ATENEO BLUE EAGLES WON! Wooooo! I'll miss you Tiutsie baby. :)
  • I watched Romeo x Juliet WHICH IS!!! ... a very sorrowful tv series.
  • I got addicted to Shakespeare's works especially Romeo and Juliet. Like I got HOOKED, big time!

OCTOBER
  • School projects started to pop out from no where. Especially Aca week-related stuff.
  • Bonding w/ my SISTERS. :) Love you!
  • More of Jeff pissing Janzy off. x|
  • Watched Mulan with classmates @ Greenbelt. It was Dani's late bday treat for me. Thank you so much Dani!
  • Happy Birthday Brother! :)
  • Watched a concert @ Southville which was our (Kai, Lexxi & I) tradition. It was Lexii's bday treat for me! Woo!
  • We had a class slumber party at Gar's house and we were all trying so hard to sleep. Hahaha. It was Yssa, Gil, Gar and Dan's bday celeb.
  • More play rehearsals for A Midsummer Night's Dream wherein I played the role of Helena
  • PETAAAAAA! Workshop @ QC.
  • GET IT ON WITH THE TWILIGHT ADDICTION.
  • I also started reading Twilight (Oct. 27)
  • Started reading New Moon (Oct. 31)

NOVEMBER
  • Started reading Eclipse (Nov. 3)
  • We had our evaluation for AMSND @ the FBA Lobby. We made it by the way! :)
  • Started Reading Breaking Dawn (Nov. 7)
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Pa :)
  • I finished reading BD. :( It was a SAD DAY. (Nov. 10)
  • Academic Week started.. hmmm.
  • We also watched Wanders for the second time! We had a 5000-worth seat! WOOOAH. But of course, that was an invite-only day.. We scored that from my mom's patient who invited us to watch the show.. AGAIN! Hahaha.
  • Stranger and I sort of had a fight, but we fixed it though. :)
  • If there's one thing/event to highlight the whole month (scratch that, make it the whole year) that would be TWILIGHT, of course. :)
  • Twilight the Moviiiiee. It felt like an answered prayer, haha.

DECEMBER
  • Last month of the year, huh. Wow, real fast.
  • We were filled with more Tuko practices which is our play for Filipino. It turned out to be a complete SUCCESS. Everyone left the lobby with red faces and big smiles that reached their ears! It was something nice to look at. Everyone was copying all the punchlines! :))
  • I was pissed with some people, but I let it go eventually.
  • Weirdly "wanting" ZAC EFRON.
  • I got addicted to parodies as well. Especially HSM parodies. Hahahaha!
  • Also got addicted to Selena Gomez (w/ David Henrie) & I'm starting to hate Miley.
  • I MISS DANCING A LOT! =)
  • I miss Edward Cullen mooooore.
By the end of the year, all I would really want to do is just thank you guys for an awesome awesome year. I hope we could spend more years to come.

For all those people who stepped into my life this '08, you picked a good year to enter my crazy life. Hahaha. I love you tons and I would always do! Thanks!

For those who have always been part of my life, EVER, I still thank you for being here and I would never get tired of thanking all of you. You have showed me the worsts and bests of life and you've been with me through ups and downs. Always remember that you'll have me, anytime. I love you forever!

Boy was this one crazy year. I OWE EVERYTHING TO EVERYONE WHO BECAME A PART OF NOT ONLY THIS YEAR, BUT MY ENTIRE LIFE. You're all my inspiration and whoever Janzy is right now, its all because of you. Thanks, friends and families. =)


And now, let's end the year with a prayer:

Heavenly Father..
I want to thank you for the an awesome year. For all the friends that you have blessed me with and for a family that will always be there to support me. I am sorry for the mistakes I have committed and for all the time I wasted. I am thanking you for making me survive EVERYTHING! You are really amazing. You have done a lot of things with my life and I would forever and ever thank you for that. You have showed me a lot of things to learn and you have given me a lot of people to trust and love. Thank you, for the whole year. Thank you for all the blessings and, dear God, thank you for giving me a chance to have them as memories. For letting me exist and know all these stuff and all these wonderful people who surrounds me up to now. I love you forever!

Everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well, I'm not going to break doors as a starter for this year unlike last year. Hahaha. As Berks would say it, THIS IS OUR YEAR. '09, right there. I'mma make it happen. I would have some of my wildest dreams come true this year. I'm going to be a good girl to mommy and daddy.. I'm going to take risks and live my life to the fullest. This year would be a blast. I'm not wishing for it, I'm telling you, it will be a blast. A roller coaster ride.

PS: I would like to take this moment to thank someone, a few New Year's Eve back.. I thank you for being there for me and always believing in me. You've become an important person in my life and you'll always have a special place in my heart. Thank you for teaching me tons of stuff; stuff that I never thought of doing. I thank you because you'll always be someone I'll remember every New Year's Eve because that was the same day you promised me that I'll make it happen someday. You really are a blessing. Thank you thank you. I miss you and I know we'll see each other someday. :)

So, have an awesome '09 loves!

Don't forget to make ingat sa paputok. Hahaha. After this day, I hope complete pa ang inyong mga fingers at sana makilala ko pa kayo. Hahaha. Have a blast this 2009! Make it happen! Let go of every inhibition and just do it. It's our chance to start over. A new year, a new life. Lets make it OUR joyride and don't forget to always thank God for every blessing that would come to your way. Without Him, there's no show. Hahaha. Take care! See ya when I see ya! I LOVE YOU EVERYONE!

Xoxo,
JANZY




super smiley Pictures, Images and Photos
People Always Leave Pictures, Images and Photos
But sometimes they come back.