Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox & Safari! Started On: March 10, 2007
PROLOGUE
HELLO HUMAN! =)
Congratulations! You've become part of my world, somehow.
You are @ my primary crib here in cyberland, thanks for dropping by!
Welcome to LABING-APAT.BS.COM! ♥
RULES:
Do not mess with my link buddies What's written here, STAYS HERE. Some parts are deconstructive. Please, no POSERS. No NAMEDROPPING, either at blog or tagboard. My blog, MY WORDS, my rules. No RIPPING, STEALING or COPYING of my ideas, layout, pictures etc. Lastly, RESPETO lang 'tol.
' c l a r o ?
Email Me!
You can email me @ my blogmail: jnzblog@rocketmail.com
BECAUSE I'M A VAMPIRE
NEW MOON starts showing on November 25, 2009 here in the Philippines! Mark your calendars!
teamEDWARD forever!
i Vampires & #23 Athletes
i Twilight Saga!!!!!!!!!
i Wide Awake!
i Fireflies & Stars
i Lights! Lots of lights.
i Mixtapes given to me :)
i Dancing
i Eraserheads Albums
i MUSIC
i Haagen Dazs
i Orange Tic Tacs
i Gibson Hummingbird
i Counterstrike and Guitar Hero
i Basketball & Soccer
i Photography
i White Roses
i SLR
i iPod Touch
i Dolphins
i Sunsets & Beaches
LIFE CHECKLIST.
Aurora Borealis Eraserheads, complete. :] meet Edward. <3 Twilight Collector's Edition New Moon HB Eclipse HB Breaking Dawn HB Twilight Movie Guide Twilight OST Twilight Official Guide HB Twilight Dolls! iPod Irelaaaand! org for AIDS victims. own design for tee Wushu Space Shuttle New York for Christmas! dye my hair red. :]] sunset in the most romantic place underwater ***s* *i** :] Paris!
As I see photos and hear news about friends or family around the world, people I care about and miss like crazy, I again feel an ache that cannot be soothed by my loving husband, or our little furry one. And I think, once again: I left too soon--before I could be held on to, like I am holding on. My heart is stubbornly and inexorably attached to a dangling string.
And no matter what people say, distance DOES matter. Sooner or later, no matter how strong a bond you share with a person, things start to change. Friendships grow from nurturing, and when you're not there at 3 a.m., at a b-day party, a wedding or a baby shower, sooner or later, people stop missing your presence. You go from conversing with them, to becoming a conversation point, to...nothing. The world turns, and people move on.
Except you don't really move on, because these ties--to everything you've known and loved--now mean more to you than ever. In strange lands, you cling to and yearn for what's familiar, what's safe. Once the novelty of discovery wears off, the need to re-establish yourself, to again seek acceptance and new alliances, tires you. Sometimes, you just wish to be back among those who have already seen you in your worst and most embarrassing moments, and love you all the more for it.
At least, I know that while I'm missing a lot and sometimes losing touch, my family would always be my family. Alas, I cannot speak the same for my friends. And here in France, where blood ties are flimsy at best and my own relatives are far from reach, the loneliness can be overwhelming.
Yeah.
So now that I've let it out, let me relativize once again: It's not that bad. Really. I still--and do--count myself as lucky. I have a wonderful husband, I get to see interesting and beautiful places, and I've had many opportunities to expand my knowledge, awareness and experiences. It's time to get my nose out of my belly. There are so many things that matter more, that need time, help and attention.
And after all, nothing is ever lost. As the characters in the broadway show RENT say: How do you measure your life, your years? Measure it in love. Distance is never a good ruler; love is. And every moment I spend on loving more, instead of simply looking back, will be another moment well-lived. Here's to making those 525,600 minutes count, year after year.
-Michelle Tandoc-Pichereau
That girl, whose article you've just read, she's my cousin. She lives in France but she left for Manila during her senior year in college@ADMU. If you want to read the whole article, visit her multiply blog. I have never read it because I never really had time, but ever since, I knew she was a great & witty writer.
I wanted to leave a comment on her page like.. "Hi Ate Mimi, I can relate" or "Hey ate Mi, just lookin for blogs which can defy my feelings right now". But that wouldn't matter, I have changed, maybe she doesn't expect me to do that.
It's just that her blog post perfectly described everything that I feel right now. I am just TOO far away. The only difference is that she's really a million miles away from the people she talked about and I'm just a bus away. Also, she has independence on her side and mine lacked on the "in-" part. But, its still everything that I am feeling. Wow, at least now I am assured that my personality CAN BE affected by some changes. I never thought that I would give in to such things or I just never noticed that I have been "giving in" all my life.
Maybe I'd rant that out one day but right now, I understand how she feels. I want to assure her that I'm here, ready to understand her (like she needs that, she has Kuya Bernard for COL). I haven't talked to families/friends who are now living in other parts of the world that usual. I don't know HOW TO TALK TO THEM. It's different you know, talking to them personally and chatting with them. Like, what's there to talk about? I'm not that kind of person. I'm not really ready for long distance relationships. There's always an awkward feeling inside me no matter how happy I may be. I'm a very good liar you know. As time goes by I have discovered that talent of mine which may someday send me somewhere down below. That became part of my daily living. I am a bad person but I don't hate myself. Again, numbness, another of my talents. It's just a defense mechanism I guess.
The pain that you feel when you remember those times you shared, the time you said goodbye and the fact that there is a "what could've been if I didn't leave or they didn't leave", that is the exact pain that I feel. On one hand, those those times we have shared when I was still a little girl, those times they left and I couldn't remember because I was too little and the "what could've been" part which I know saddens them more than it saddens me. On the other hand, those time I shared with them which made me the person I am today, the most painful goodbye I have ever said when I left and the "what could've been" part which is the most painful thing I have just realized because the time I left, was just the start of a foundation of a friendship that I couldn't even claim myself as part of it because a lot has changed and I'm too far down to aim that high.
That's the truth, not every part of the whole truth but yes its the truth.. You have to give me credit though, I never said any lie in this blog post. :)
But sometimes they come back.
I AM WHO I AM.
One thing is clear
I'll wear a halo when you look at me
JNZ ♥
15 years old. Estrogen-kinda-human. Senior HS. I ♥ ROCK music. \m/ Little Miss ALL-SMUG. Dancing is my "escape". Reads. Amazed by celestial bodies! loves Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde, Jack and Rose, Noah and Ally, Grace and AJ, Tristan and Isolde, Nathan and Haley kinda romances. TEAM EDWARD! BellaEdward forfuckinever. :) Silent Sufferer. I have a crazy fear of getting pregnant and giving birth. The miracle of life is tagged with vagbreakin' pain. i FREAKIN' looooove STARS! Shining, shimmering, splendid! ^^, ANTHROPOLOGISTprosecutorSOLDIERsecretspyPRINCESScowgirl FORENSICPSYCHOLOGISTastronautCANDYCOUNTERGIRLsuperhero wannabe :] I want to live in the 7o's and be a hippie. Peace, yo! I love DC Comics and its common superhero name pre/suf-fixes. :P Green Arrow, Robin Hood, Peter Pan! Di Caprio, Lafferty, Franco and Pattinson make my heart skip every time! :P La la la la la. I wanna go to Neverland and never grow up. I'll be with Peter Pan and the lost boys and I'll be a lost girl. Easy does it. I love STAR GAZING. Stars! :) SUNSETS and FIREFLIES are love too. I'm a jerk-hater. I'll rip their peepers apart. :| I'm shadowcat/supergirl. THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE, right S.P? Planet Green, Go Green. I thank God for giving Stephenie Meyer to the world. Twilight is my savior. I also love Wide Awake! Best Fanfiction EVER! I am currently enchanted, captivated and dazzled by none other than a sexy, topaz-eyed, possessive, sparkling vampire named EDWARD CULLEN. Oh boy am I in looooove. I'd become a star one day, in my after life. :) ERASERHEADS will never be ERASED from our HEADS. I wanna see the Aurora Borealis before I die. I'm wishing for or maybe Dark Edward. Either of the two will do.
I am indestructible. I'm a superhuman. I'M EFFIN' SUPER. :>
• THIS BLOG IS NOT LINKED TO ANY OTHER SITE except for link exchanges and linked stats •
Saturday, January 03, 2009
Distance @ 1/03/2009 11:59:00 PM
As I see photos and hear news about friends or family around the world, people I care about and miss like crazy, I again feel an ache that cannot be soothed by my loving husband, or our little furry one. And I think, once again: I left too soon--before I could be held on to, like I am holding on. My heart is stubbornly and inexorably attached to a dangling string.
And no matter what people say, distance DOES matter. Sooner or later, no matter how strong a bond you share with a person, things start to change. Friendships grow from nurturing, and when you're not there at 3 a.m., at a b-day party, a wedding or a baby shower, sooner or later, people stop missing your presence. You go from conversing with them, to becoming a conversation point, to...nothing. The world turns, and people move on.
Except you don't really move on, because these ties--to everything you've known and loved--now mean more to you than ever. In strange lands, you cling to and yearn for what's familiar, what's safe. Once the novelty of discovery wears off, the need to re-establish yourself, to again seek acceptance and new alliances, tires you. Sometimes, you just wish to be back among those who have already seen you in your worst and most embarrassing moments, and love you all the more for it.
At least, I know that while I'm missing a lot and sometimes losing touch, my family would always be my family. Alas, I cannot speak the same for my friends. And here in France, where blood ties are flimsy at best and my own relatives are far from reach, the loneliness can be overwhelming.
Yeah.
So now that I've let it out, let me relativize once again: It's not that bad. Really. I still--and do--count myself as lucky. I have a wonderful husband, I get to see interesting and beautiful places, and I've had many opportunities to expand my knowledge, awareness and experiences. It's time to get my nose out of my belly. There are so many things that matter more, that need time, help and attention.
And after all, nothing is ever lost. As the characters in the broadway show RENT say: How do you measure your life, your years? Measure it in love. Distance is never a good ruler; love is. And every moment I spend on loving more, instead of simply looking back, will be another moment well-lived. Here's to making those 525,600 minutes count, year after year.
-Michelle Tandoc-Pichereau
That girl, whose article you've just read, she's my cousin. She lives in France but she left for Manila during her senior year in college@ADMU. If you want to read the whole article, visit her multiply blog. I have never read it because I never really had time, but ever since, I knew she was a great & witty writer.
I wanted to leave a comment on her page like.. "Hi Ate Mimi, I can relate" or "Hey ate Mi, just lookin for blogs which can defy my feelings right now". But that wouldn't matter, I have changed, maybe she doesn't expect me to do that.
It's just that her blog post perfectly described everything that I feel right now. I am just TOO far away. The only difference is that she's really a million miles away from the people she talked about and I'm just a bus away. Also, she has independence on her side and mine lacked on the "in-" part. But, its still everything that I am feeling. Wow, at least now I am assured that my personality CAN BE affected by some changes. I never thought that I would give in to such things or I just never noticed that I have been "giving in" all my life.
Maybe I'd rant that out one day but right now, I understand how she feels. I want to assure her that I'm here, ready to understand her (like she needs that, she has Kuya Bernard for COL). I haven't talked to families/friends who are now living in other parts of the world that usual. I don't know HOW TO TALK TO THEM. It's different you know, talking to them personally and chatting with them. Like, what's there to talk about? I'm not that kind of person. I'm not really ready for long distance relationships. There's always an awkward feeling inside me no matter how happy I may be. I'm a very good liar you know. As time goes by I have discovered that talent of mine which may someday send me somewhere down below. That became part of my daily living. I am a bad person but I don't hate myself. Again, numbness, another of my talents. It's just a defense mechanism I guess.
The pain that you feel when you remember those times you shared, the time you said goodbye and the fact that there is a "what could've been if I didn't leave or they didn't leave", that is the exact pain that I feel. On one hand, those those times we have shared when I was still a little girl, those times they left and I couldn't remember because I was too little and the "what could've been" part which I know saddens them more than it saddens me. On the other hand, those time I shared with them which made me the person I am today, the most painful goodbye I have ever said when I left and the "what could've been" part which is the most painful thing I have just realized because the time I left, was just the start of a foundation of a friendship that I couldn't even claim myself as part of it because a lot has changed and I'm too far down to aim that high.
That's the truth, not every part of the whole truth but yes its the truth.. You have to give me credit though, I never said any lie in this blog post. :)