Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox & Safari! Started On: March 10, 2007
PROLOGUE
HELLO HUMAN! =)
Congratulations! You've become part of my world, somehow.
You are @ my primary crib here in cyberland, thanks for dropping by!
Welcome to LABING-APAT.BS.COM! ♥
RULES:
Do not mess with my link buddies What's written here, STAYS HERE. Some parts are deconstructive. Please, no POSERS. No NAMEDROPPING, either at blog or tagboard. My blog, MY WORDS, my rules. No RIPPING, STEALING or COPYING of my ideas, layout, pictures etc. Lastly, RESPETO lang 'tol.
' c l a r o ?
Email Me!
You can email me @ my blogmail: jnzblog@rocketmail.com
BECAUSE I'M A VAMPIRE
NEW MOON starts showing on November 25, 2009 here in the Philippines! Mark your calendars!
teamEDWARD forever!
i Vampires & #23 Athletes
i Twilight Saga!!!!!!!!!
i Wide Awake!
i Fireflies & Stars
i Lights! Lots of lights.
i Mixtapes given to me :)
i Dancing
i Eraserheads Albums
i MUSIC
i Haagen Dazs
i Orange Tic Tacs
i Gibson Hummingbird
i Counterstrike and Guitar Hero
i Basketball & Soccer
i Photography
i White Roses
i SLR
i iPod Touch
i Dolphins
i Sunsets & Beaches
LIFE CHECKLIST.
Aurora Borealis Eraserheads, complete. :] meet Edward. <3 Twilight Collector's Edition New Moon HB Eclipse HB Breaking Dawn HB Twilight Movie Guide Twilight OST Twilight Official Guide HB Twilight Dolls! iPod Irelaaaand! org for AIDS victims. own design for tee Wushu Space Shuttle New York for Christmas! dye my hair red. :]] sunset in the most romantic place underwater ***s* *i** :] Paris!
1. Song Title: Dirty Little Secret- All American Rejects Do you know the words to this song? Hell yea. Ya wanna hear me sing it for you? Hahah.
2. Song Title: I Like What You Say- Nada Surf What's your favorite line from this song? "They say you have to have somebody. They say you have to be someone. They say if you''re not lonely alone, bot there is something wrong" The song's pretty good. Nice sense. ;)
3. Song Title: How Much- Mariah Carey How does this song make you feel? Makes me wanna ride a car and shoot some people. Hahaha. Ya know, Bonnie and Clyde thing.
4. Song Title: Kahit Ano- Eraserheads What genre of music is this song? Uhm. Kinda mixed. Eheads music. Haha.
5. Song Title: Hello Beautiful- JBros Have you seen the music video for this song? If so, do you like it? No. There is?
6. Song Title: Maselang Bahaghari- Eraserheads Have you ever heard this song in the car on the radio? Nope. Awh. Its kinda old.
7. Song Title: Viva La Vida- Boyce Avenue How many times have you listened to this song? Lots. Not that much.
8. Song Title: I'm Still Here- Vertical Horizon Would you consider this song to be underground, overplayed, mainstream or rarely heard of? Rarely heard of. Kinda old, again. :P
9. Song Title: Teenagers- MCR Was this song on a movie? Hmm. Not any that I know of. But I think I've heard it already.
10. Song Title: Makes Me Wonder- M5 Is this song in English? Yea. Hahaha.
11. Song Title: Butterscotch- Eheads Would you have this song as a ringtone? Ya. Just the intro though. :P
12. Song Title: When You're Mad- NeYo Would you have this song as a ringback tone? Yup. Except for the one part in the chorus. Old people are going to kill me. LOL.
13. Song Title: 24 Story Love Affair- Faber Drive How did you first discover this song? I was music hopping. Hahaha. Coinsidence, I guess.
14. Song Title: Supermassive Black Hole- Muse! Best dance move to do to this song? I dunno. Some break dance and lyrical moves I guess.
15. Song Title: Heels over Head- Boys Like Girls Is this the remake of another song? Nope.
16. Song Title: Poorman's Grave- Eheads Can you play this song on any instrument? Yep. Easy chords sa gitara. Hahaha.
17. Song Title: Buttercup- The Temptations Which line in the song describes you? "And then worst of all (worst of all) you never call, baby. When you say you will (say you will) but I love you still " Hahaha. I think I'm the kind of person who doesn't call back. Ahahaha.
18. Song Title: Hate that I love You- Boyce Avenue Which of your friends reminds you most of this song? Bianx and Bro. ;)
19. Song Title: Is It You- Cassie Does this song describe a period of time in your life? Nope. It was the other way around. Hahah.
20. Song Title: Blue and Yellow- The Used Do you have a t-shirt supporting the singer/band of this song? Oh Yea!!!! :P
21. Song Title: High and Dry- Radiohead Is this your best friend's favorite song? No.
22. Song Title: Agitated- Muse If this song played at a dance, what would you do? I would probably pretend that I'm smashing some drums. Massive drum beats. I'd also pretend I'm singing this song.. and playing guitar. I wouldn't dance at all! :))
23. Song Title: Emergency- Paramore What's the best sounding instrument in this song? The Lead Guitars
24. Song Title: Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You- Muse Does your favorite band sing this song? Muse is not my number one favorite. But I like 'em loads.
25. Song Title: Superhuman- Chris Brown Is this appropriate to be played at a funeral? Guess so. If this is your like, theme song or somethin'
26. Song Title: Forever- Boyce Avenue Have you ever heard this song live in concert? Nooooo. :(
27. Song Title: So Much Love- Rocket Summer Great sex song or not? Nooo. :))
28. Song Title: Light On- David Cookie What comes to mind when you hear this song? A trailer in a small town. The rain just stopped and a few post lights.
29. Song Title: Tiffany Blews- FOB Is this one of those songs you hate but have anyway? Nope.
30. Song Title: Karma Police- Radiohead Does your ex like this song? No. He wouldn't like this anyway if he would know.
31. Song Title: Tindahan ni Aling Nena- Eheads Could this song be considered for a "fight scene"? LOL. Funny. Heck no. ;)
32. Song Title: The River Flows In You- Yiruma Is this song recent or old? Uhm. I have no idea.
33. Song Title: U Remind Me- Usher Do your parents know this song? No. Hahaha.
34. Song Title: Bagsakan- PNE Is this song a guilty pleasure/Are you ashamed to have it? It's nice to have. ;)
35. Song Title: Wherever You Will Go- The Calling What soundtrack do you WISH this song could've been on? Smallville. :]
But sometimes they come back.
I AM WHO I AM.
One thing is clear
I'll wear a halo when you look at me
JNZ ♥
15 years old. Estrogen-kinda-human. Senior HS. I ♥ ROCK music. \m/ Little Miss ALL-SMUG. Dancing is my "escape". Reads. Amazed by celestial bodies! loves Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde, Jack and Rose, Noah and Ally, Grace and AJ, Tristan and Isolde, Nathan and Haley kinda romances. TEAM EDWARD! BellaEdward forfuckinever. :) Silent Sufferer. I have a crazy fear of getting pregnant and giving birth. The miracle of life is tagged with vagbreakin' pain. i FREAKIN' looooove STARS! Shining, shimmering, splendid! ^^, ANTHROPOLOGISTprosecutorSOLDIERsecretspyPRINCESScowgirl FORENSICPSYCHOLOGISTastronautCANDYCOUNTERGIRLsuperhero wannabe :] I want to live in the 7o's and be a hippie. Peace, yo! I love DC Comics and its common superhero name pre/suf-fixes. :P Green Arrow, Robin Hood, Peter Pan! Di Caprio, Lafferty, Franco and Pattinson make my heart skip every time! :P La la la la la. I wanna go to Neverland and never grow up. I'll be with Peter Pan and the lost boys and I'll be a lost girl. Easy does it. I love STAR GAZING. Stars! :) SUNSETS and FIREFLIES are love too. I'm a jerk-hater. I'll rip their peepers apart. :| I'm shadowcat/supergirl. THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE, right S.P? Planet Green, Go Green. I thank God for giving Stephenie Meyer to the world. Twilight is my savior. I also love Wide Awake! Best Fanfiction EVER! I am currently enchanted, captivated and dazzled by none other than a sexy, topaz-eyed, possessive, sparkling vampire named EDWARD CULLEN. Oh boy am I in looooove. I'd become a star one day, in my after life. :) ERASERHEADS will never be ERASED from our HEADS. I wanna see the Aurora Borealis before I die. I'm wishing for or maybe Dark Edward. Either of the two will do.
I am indestructible. I'm a superhuman. I'M EFFIN' SUPER. :>
• THIS BLOG IS NOT LINKED TO ANY OTHER SITE except for link exchanges and linked stats •
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Shuffle Survey @ 3/25/2009 10:51:00 PM
1. Song Title: Dirty Little Secret- All American Rejects Do you know the words to this song? Hell yea. Ya wanna hear me sing it for you? Hahah.
2. Song Title: I Like What You Say- Nada Surf What's your favorite line from this song? "They say you have to have somebody. They say you have to be someone. They say if you''re not lonely alone, bot there is something wrong" The song's pretty good. Nice sense. ;)
3. Song Title: How Much- Mariah Carey How does this song make you feel? Makes me wanna ride a car and shoot some people. Hahaha. Ya know, Bonnie and Clyde thing.
4. Song Title: Kahit Ano- Eraserheads What genre of music is this song? Uhm. Kinda mixed. Eheads music. Haha.
5. Song Title: Hello Beautiful- JBros Have you seen the music video for this song? If so, do you like it? No. There is?
6. Song Title: Maselang Bahaghari- Eraserheads Have you ever heard this song in the car on the radio? Nope. Awh. Its kinda old.
7. Song Title: Viva La Vida- Boyce Avenue How many times have you listened to this song? Lots. Not that much.
8. Song Title: I'm Still Here- Vertical Horizon Would you consider this song to be underground, overplayed, mainstream or rarely heard of? Rarely heard of. Kinda old, again. :P
9. Song Title: Teenagers- MCR Was this song on a movie? Hmm. Not any that I know of. But I think I've heard it already.
10. Song Title: Makes Me Wonder- M5 Is this song in English? Yea. Hahaha.
11. Song Title: Butterscotch- Eheads Would you have this song as a ringtone? Ya. Just the intro though. :P
12. Song Title: When You're Mad- NeYo Would you have this song as a ringback tone? Yup. Except for the one part in the chorus. Old people are going to kill me. LOL.
13. Song Title: 24 Story Love Affair- Faber Drive How did you first discover this song? I was music hopping. Hahaha. Coinsidence, I guess.
14. Song Title: Supermassive Black Hole- Muse! Best dance move to do to this song? I dunno. Some break dance and lyrical moves I guess.
15. Song Title: Heels over Head- Boys Like Girls Is this the remake of another song? Nope.
16. Song Title: Poorman's Grave- Eheads Can you play this song on any instrument? Yep. Easy chords sa gitara. Hahaha.
17. Song Title: Buttercup- The Temptations Which line in the song describes you? "And then worst of all (worst of all) you never call, baby. When you say you will (say you will) but I love you still " Hahaha. I think I'm the kind of person who doesn't call back. Ahahaha.
18. Song Title: Hate that I love You- Boyce Avenue Which of your friends reminds you most of this song? Bianx and Bro. ;)
19. Song Title: Is It You- Cassie Does this song describe a period of time in your life? Nope. It was the other way around. Hahah.
20. Song Title: Blue and Yellow- The Used Do you have a t-shirt supporting the singer/band of this song? Oh Yea!!!! :P
21. Song Title: High and Dry- Radiohead Is this your best friend's favorite song? No.
22. Song Title: Agitated- Muse If this song played at a dance, what would you do? I would probably pretend that I'm smashing some drums. Massive drum beats. I'd also pretend I'm singing this song.. and playing guitar. I wouldn't dance at all! :))
23. Song Title: Emergency- Paramore What's the best sounding instrument in this song? The Lead Guitars
24. Song Title: Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You- Muse Does your favorite band sing this song? Muse is not my number one favorite. But I like 'em loads.
25. Song Title: Superhuman- Chris Brown Is this appropriate to be played at a funeral? Guess so. If this is your like, theme song or somethin'
26. Song Title: Forever- Boyce Avenue Have you ever heard this song live in concert? Nooooo. :(
27. Song Title: So Much Love- Rocket Summer Great sex song or not? Nooo. :))
28. Song Title: Light On- David Cookie What comes to mind when you hear this song? A trailer in a small town. The rain just stopped and a few post lights.
29. Song Title: Tiffany Blews- FOB Is this one of those songs you hate but have anyway? Nope.
30. Song Title: Karma Police- Radiohead Does your ex like this song? No. He wouldn't like this anyway if he would know.
31. Song Title: Tindahan ni Aling Nena- Eheads Could this song be considered for a "fight scene"? LOL. Funny. Heck no. ;)
32. Song Title: The River Flows In You- Yiruma Is this song recent or old? Uhm. I have no idea.
33. Song Title: U Remind Me- Usher Do your parents know this song? No. Hahaha.
34. Song Title: Bagsakan- PNE Is this song a guilty pleasure/Are you ashamed to have it? It's nice to have. ;)
35. Song Title: Wherever You Will Go- The Calling What soundtrack do you WISH this song could've been on? Smallville. :]