Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox & Safari! Started On: March 10, 2007
PROLOGUE
HELLO HUMAN! =)
Congratulations! You've become part of my world, somehow.
You are @ my primary crib here in cyberland, thanks for dropping by!
Welcome to LABING-APAT.BS.COM! ♥
RULES:
Do not mess with my link buddies What's written here, STAYS HERE. Some parts are deconstructive. Please, no POSERS. No NAMEDROPPING, either at blog or tagboard. My blog, MY WORDS, my rules. No RIPPING, STEALING or COPYING of my ideas, layout, pictures etc. Lastly, RESPETO lang 'tol.
' c l a r o ?
Email Me!
You can email me @ my blogmail: jnzblog@rocketmail.com
BECAUSE I'M A VAMPIRE
NEW MOON starts showing on November 25, 2009 here in the Philippines! Mark your calendars!
teamEDWARD forever!
i Vampires & #23 Athletes
i Twilight Saga!!!!!!!!!
i Wide Awake!
i Fireflies & Stars
i Lights! Lots of lights.
i Mixtapes given to me :)
i Dancing
i Eraserheads Albums
i MUSIC
i Haagen Dazs
i Orange Tic Tacs
i Gibson Hummingbird
i Counterstrike and Guitar Hero
i Basketball & Soccer
i Photography
i White Roses
i SLR
i iPod Touch
i Dolphins
i Sunsets & Beaches
LIFE CHECKLIST.
Aurora Borealis Eraserheads, complete. :] meet Edward. <3 Twilight Collector's Edition New Moon HB Eclipse HB Breaking Dawn HB Twilight Movie Guide Twilight OST Twilight Official Guide HB Twilight Dolls! iPod Irelaaaand! org for AIDS victims. own design for tee Wushu Space Shuttle New York for Christmas! dye my hair red. :]] sunset in the most romantic place underwater ***s* *i** :] Paris!
The reasons why I know that God loves me @ 2/04/2009 07:57:00 PM
I want to thank a few people today. Somehow, I became so thankful to God when I got a *toot* a while ago. I am thankful because I am alive... and I have tons of people surrounding me. It made me realize, again, how important my life is and how happy I should be that I have all the basics.
First and foremost, I want to thank my bestfriend MariaKM (heehee, i love the MARIA) because she always understands me. I haven't been keeping in touch lately and yet she understands me. I want to thank her for always having my back ever since. I was in a trance last week, i think, because our old letters reminded me how special our friendship is. Life was so easy back then. We would usually fight because we were unsure if we were really the best of friends or sometimes because we're jealous of other people. I miss the good 'ol days. I remember doing "magic" with her; sharing secrets over the telephone. I just miss her, thats all. I am so thanksful that she is my bestfriend. I'm thankful that we get to share a special bond and that's something really important to me. But right now, I would really really want to thank her for creating those memories with me and also for still being here with me with crossed fingers and hoping to make new memories to cherish forever.
A close guyfriend, FL, meant so much to me the other day. I was soooo close to giving up when he agreed to help me. But that's just one of the few things FL helps me with. I have always been thankful to have him ever since the day I cried over a stupid problem. I want to thank him because he always makes me happy when I'm down. He understands the "other" side of the problem that I'm in, that's why he makes me realize that I am sometimes wrong. Sometimes, I would scream at him because he doesn't side with me; but he would make me understand everything especially when I'm the one wrong. Without him, I could've made a lot of stupid mistakes. One thing I want to thank him for is that he gave me one big slap on the face and woke me up from my fantasy. He showed me all the nasty truths and facts about life and that made me realize that I shouldn't waste my life with ****. He's someone I'm always happy to have and he knows how much I love him as a friend already. He does not act as if he's my kuya nor does he act as if I'm older; he knows how he should be when he's around people and I think that's the best thing about him. ;)
KMFM, Hahahaha. Ikaw nga initials eh, sa post mo wala man lang akong codename! Hahaha! :D Heniway, wala lang din. Gusto kita iinclude dito kasi isa ka sa mga tao na kailangan nasa buhay ko everyday. NAKS! Siguro I can't survive na rin pag absent ka at kailangan ko na mambola ng ao na "Uy! World's partners day ngayon!" Hahahaha. Thank you kasi you're always there for me kahit na anong mangyari at you're always ready to cheer me up at pansinin na tulala ako. :)) Hay.. KMFM, what could be my world without you??? ...dull! :))
Years ago, I had a friend named DE. I guess at some point you may not call it like that but I didn't know anything about "something-more-than-friendship" back then. So young, so innocent. He was not my first love but he was the first person to let me feel how it was like to be loved. I never told our story to anyone because.... hmmm.... basta. But my cousins know about it, my family I guess. They would even tease me "uy, puppy love" but I guess that was just it. Years passed and we would only see each other during summers, sembreaks or christmas vacations and each passing year would make it more awkward than the last. Then here comes the present... the bitter truth that reality would give you. I want to thank him for all the wonderful and rare things that he did. I want to tell him how happy I was that he did all THOSE. I have all the letters that were never handed; all the shells that were never given; all the pictures that were never seen. I was such a coward to give him a piece of my life. I think he never got the point that he meant that much to me and now its too late to tell him. I want him to know that he is a part of my life and that he had always been ever since that day we met. Sana lang mabigyan ako ni God ng kahit huling chance na para makita at makausap siya. Pasasalamatan ko lang.
And now the person who holds the title of "first love", RL. :P He's someone important and meaningful. I want to thank him for the time we spent together because those were great memories. I can't even afford to do those things again because I'm afraid that doing it again would spoil those perfect moments frozen in time. I want to thank him because we're still friends and we still help each other in time of problems and sadness. I am forever thankful because you taught me how to love deeply. "Magkahawak ang ating kamay at walang kamalay-malay na tinuruan mo ang puso ko na umibig ng tunay.." Maraming maraming maraming salamat. No regrets talaga. :)
I want to thank my mom and dad because it almost made me cry when they took care of me when I had a high fever after the Intramurals. Its been a while since they did that and it was really a touching moment. Heehee. I want to thank my brother because of the simple fact that he's my brother. Somehow, its a way to feel that I'm not alone and that I should not think as if I'm alone. I want to thank MM because she loved me so much. I miss her a lot and I hope she's okay. I want to thank my cousins JP and TR because they've always been by my side and witnessed a LOT of moments as well. They're the reasons why I remember. I want to thank ME because he's always ready to listen to my "nakakapraning" na problems. I want to thank DL because he's there for me. I want to thank KC, CF, CS, MS, KL, AC and HD for EVERYTHIIIIIING they did for me. I WANT TO THANK EAMC BECAUSE HE'S MY INSPIRATION EVEN THOUGH HE'S JUST A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. I want to thank JT and RB-- you will always have a place in my heart. I want to thank IS for everything; especially because he's there and I could always trust him and count on him. I want to thank TK, PEARLSHAKES, my BATCHMATES, my CLASSMATES since grade5 and BERKS. Without you guys, I could never be the person I am today. Lastly and of course, God; araw-araw namankami nag-uusapa kaya He knows na. Basta, God, thank you sa lahat ng tao na nabanggit ko. Thank you din dun sa mga hindi. Basta Lord, salamat sa ibingay niyong buhay sakin. :)
--parang mamamatay na eh noh. Waha. walang pakialamanan, naiyak ako dahil dun sa *toot* eh.
PS: 90 posts pa till 500th. :P
awww. I miss Edward Cullen's face. :P Heehee.
But sometimes they come back.
I AM WHO I AM.
One thing is clear
I'll wear a halo when you look at me
JNZ ♥
15 years old. Estrogen-kinda-human. Senior HS. I ♥ ROCK music. \m/ Little Miss ALL-SMUG. Dancing is my "escape". Reads. Amazed by celestial bodies! loves Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde, Jack and Rose, Noah and Ally, Grace and AJ, Tristan and Isolde, Nathan and Haley kinda romances. TEAM EDWARD! BellaEdward forfuckinever. :) Silent Sufferer. I have a crazy fear of getting pregnant and giving birth. The miracle of life is tagged with vagbreakin' pain. i FREAKIN' looooove STARS! Shining, shimmering, splendid! ^^, ANTHROPOLOGISTprosecutorSOLDIERsecretspyPRINCESScowgirl FORENSICPSYCHOLOGISTastronautCANDYCOUNTERGIRLsuperhero wannabe :] I want to live in the 7o's and be a hippie. Peace, yo! I love DC Comics and its common superhero name pre/suf-fixes. :P Green Arrow, Robin Hood, Peter Pan! Di Caprio, Lafferty, Franco and Pattinson make my heart skip every time! :P La la la la la. I wanna go to Neverland and never grow up. I'll be with Peter Pan and the lost boys and I'll be a lost girl. Easy does it. I love STAR GAZING. Stars! :) SUNSETS and FIREFLIES are love too. I'm a jerk-hater. I'll rip their peepers apart. :| I'm shadowcat/supergirl. THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE, right S.P? Planet Green, Go Green. I thank God for giving Stephenie Meyer to the world. Twilight is my savior. I also love Wide Awake! Best Fanfiction EVER! I am currently enchanted, captivated and dazzled by none other than a sexy, topaz-eyed, possessive, sparkling vampire named EDWARD CULLEN. Oh boy am I in looooove. I'd become a star one day, in my after life. :) ERASERHEADS will never be ERASED from our HEADS. I wanna see the Aurora Borealis before I die. I'm wishing for or maybe Dark Edward. Either of the two will do.
I am indestructible. I'm a superhuman. I'M EFFIN' SUPER. :>
• THIS BLOG IS NOT LINKED TO ANY OTHER SITE except for link exchanges and linked stats •
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
The reasons why I know that God loves me @ 2/04/2009 07:57:00 PM
I want to thank a few people today. Somehow, I became so thankful to God when I got a *toot* a while ago. I am thankful because I am alive... and I have tons of people surrounding me. It made me realize, again, how important my life is and how happy I should be that I have all the basics.
First and foremost, I want to thank my bestfriend MariaKM (heehee, i love the MARIA) because she always understands me. I haven't been keeping in touch lately and yet she understands me. I want to thank her for always having my back ever since. I was in a trance last week, i think, because our old letters reminded me how special our friendship is. Life was so easy back then. We would usually fight because we were unsure if we were really the best of friends or sometimes because we're jealous of other people. I miss the good 'ol days. I remember doing "magic" with her; sharing secrets over the telephone. I just miss her, thats all. I am so thanksful that she is my bestfriend. I'm thankful that we get to share a special bond and that's something really important to me. But right now, I would really really want to thank her for creating those memories with me and also for still being here with me with crossed fingers and hoping to make new memories to cherish forever.
A close guyfriend, FL, meant so much to me the other day. I was soooo close to giving up when he agreed to help me. But that's just one of the few things FL helps me with. I have always been thankful to have him ever since the day I cried over a stupid problem. I want to thank him because he always makes me happy when I'm down. He understands the "other" side of the problem that I'm in, that's why he makes me realize that I am sometimes wrong. Sometimes, I would scream at him because he doesn't side with me; but he would make me understand everything especially when I'm the one wrong. Without him, I could've made a lot of stupid mistakes. One thing I want to thank him for is that he gave me one big slap on the face and woke me up from my fantasy. He showed me all the nasty truths and facts about life and that made me realize that I shouldn't waste my life with ****. He's someone I'm always happy to have and he knows how much I love him as a friend already. He does not act as if he's my kuya nor does he act as if I'm older; he knows how he should be when he's around people and I think that's the best thing about him. ;)
KMFM, Hahahaha. Ikaw nga initials eh, sa post mo wala man lang akong codename! Hahaha! :D Heniway, wala lang din. Gusto kita iinclude dito kasi isa ka sa mga tao na kailangan nasa buhay ko everyday. NAKS! Siguro I can't survive na rin pag absent ka at kailangan ko na mambola ng ao na "Uy! World's partners day ngayon!" Hahahaha. Thank you kasi you're always there for me kahit na anong mangyari at you're always ready to cheer me up at pansinin na tulala ako. :)) Hay.. KMFM, what could be my world without you??? ...dull! :))
Years ago, I had a friend named DE. I guess at some point you may not call it like that but I didn't know anything about "something-more-than-friendship" back then. So young, so innocent. He was not my first love but he was the first person to let me feel how it was like to be loved. I never told our story to anyone because.... hmmm.... basta. But my cousins know about it, my family I guess. They would even tease me "uy, puppy love" but I guess that was just it. Years passed and we would only see each other during summers, sembreaks or christmas vacations and each passing year would make it more awkward than the last. Then here comes the present... the bitter truth that reality would give you. I want to thank him for all the wonderful and rare things that he did. I want to tell him how happy I was that he did all THOSE. I have all the letters that were never handed; all the shells that were never given; all the pictures that were never seen. I was such a coward to give him a piece of my life. I think he never got the point that he meant that much to me and now its too late to tell him. I want him to know that he is a part of my life and that he had always been ever since that day we met. Sana lang mabigyan ako ni God ng kahit huling chance na para makita at makausap siya. Pasasalamatan ko lang.
And now the person who holds the title of "first love", RL. :P He's someone important and meaningful. I want to thank him for the time we spent together because those were great memories. I can't even afford to do those things again because I'm afraid that doing it again would spoil those perfect moments frozen in time. I want to thank him because we're still friends and we still help each other in time of problems and sadness. I am forever thankful because you taught me how to love deeply. "Magkahawak ang ating kamay at walang kamalay-malay na tinuruan mo ang puso ko na umibig ng tunay.." Maraming maraming maraming salamat. No regrets talaga. :)
I want to thank my mom and dad because it almost made me cry when they took care of me when I had a high fever after the Intramurals. Its been a while since they did that and it was really a touching moment. Heehee. I want to thank my brother because of the simple fact that he's my brother. Somehow, its a way to feel that I'm not alone and that I should not think as if I'm alone. I want to thank MM because she loved me so much. I miss her a lot and I hope she's okay. I want to thank my cousins JP and TR because they've always been by my side and witnessed a LOT of moments as well. They're the reasons why I remember. I want to thank ME because he's always ready to listen to my "nakakapraning" na problems. I want to thank DL because he's there for me. I want to thank KC, CF, CS, MS, KL, AC and HD for EVERYTHIIIIIING they did for me. I WANT TO THANK EAMC BECAUSE HE'S MY INSPIRATION EVEN THOUGH HE'S JUST A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. I want to thank JT and RB-- you will always have a place in my heart. I want to thank IS for everything; especially because he's there and I could always trust him and count on him. I want to thank TK, PEARLSHAKES, my BATCHMATES, my CLASSMATES since grade5 and BERKS. Without you guys, I could never be the person I am today. Lastly and of course, God; araw-araw namankami nag-uusapa kaya He knows na. Basta, God, thank you sa lahat ng tao na nabanggit ko. Thank you din dun sa mga hindi. Basta Lord, salamat sa ibingay niyong buhay sakin. :)
--parang mamamatay na eh noh. Waha. walang pakialamanan, naiyak ako dahil dun sa *toot* eh.