Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox & Safari! Started On: March 10, 2007
PROLOGUE
HELLO HUMAN! =)
Congratulations! You've become part of my world, somehow.
You are @ my primary crib here in cyberland, thanks for dropping by!
Welcome to LABING-APAT.BS.COM! ♥
RULES:
Do not mess with my link buddies What's written here, STAYS HERE. Some parts are deconstructive. Please, no POSERS. No NAMEDROPPING, either at blog or tagboard. My blog, MY WORDS, my rules. No RIPPING, STEALING or COPYING of my ideas, layout, pictures etc. Lastly, RESPETO lang 'tol.
' c l a r o ?
Email Me!
You can email me @ my blogmail: jnzblog@rocketmail.com
BECAUSE I'M A VAMPIRE
NEW MOON starts showing on November 25, 2009 here in the Philippines! Mark your calendars!
teamEDWARD forever!
i Vampires & #23 Athletes
i Twilight Saga!!!!!!!!!
i Wide Awake!
i Fireflies & Stars
i Lights! Lots of lights.
i Mixtapes given to me :)
i Dancing
i Eraserheads Albums
i MUSIC
i Haagen Dazs
i Orange Tic Tacs
i Gibson Hummingbird
i Counterstrike and Guitar Hero
i Basketball & Soccer
i Photography
i White Roses
i SLR
i iPod Touch
i Dolphins
i Sunsets & Beaches
LIFE CHECKLIST.
Aurora Borealis Eraserheads, complete. :] meet Edward. <3 Twilight Collector's Edition New Moon HB Eclipse HB Breaking Dawn HB Twilight Movie Guide Twilight OST Twilight Official Guide HB Twilight Dolls! iPod Irelaaaand! org for AIDS victims. own design for tee Wushu Space Shuttle New York for Christmas! dye my hair red. :]] sunset in the most romantic place underwater ***s* *i** :] Paris!
The first time they met, she fell in love with puppy but eventually found its owner. The little girl asked for a day to be with the puppy and its owner allowed it. That day, that was the best day for her. She was at her happy place with her puppy. But, when night fell, she knew that she had to return the puppy to its rightful owner. She didn't regret that, no. She slept with a smile on her face and hopes that they would see each other.
With that hope, she saw the puppy again but they didn't have the time to be with each other. Months passed and the girl forgot about the little puppy.. she learned to like another puppy.
One day, she saw the puppy again. It has grown but not that much. She was confused. She liked her new pup but she can still feel the connection she had with the other puppy.
The fourth and last time the girl saw the pup, she was stunned; it was no longer a pup. It was different. It grew, she barely even knew the dog. Yet, she still sees the sparkle in his eyes when he smiles and everything felt right when he was around. The dog was no longer the puppy I once knew, she thought.. But she still feels the connection they had ever since that day they met. She remembered their hopes and dreams and felt good that even though they never came true, they were still "their dreams".. Things that they still both have. For her, that dog standing in four legs in front of her is still the pup she met one time during her childhood. And she would always be the "little girl" for the dog.
She was about to pat the dog, but her smile turned into a shock. Her eyes flickered to the dog and the dog couldn't even look at her. The dog fell in love with another little girl. Karma I guess, she thought.
Is it possible to have loved someone who was part of your life.. was lost.. was found again and probably loves another person already?
NAAAAH. This ain't love, silly Janzy. Hahaha. Just... JEALOUSY. :( The horrible green monster of jealousy is at it again. I hate feeling this way. :( Argh. I guess I do have a problem with letting people go...
From now on, random thingzzzz would be posted in lists. xp
Yeay for Anne Curtis! Loved her in Baler. =)
SELENA LOVES DAVID!! They're so cute together!
David Henrie's bodeyyyy is so HAWT mehn!
I'm starting to hate Miley Cyrus BY THE WAY. They made fun of Selena and Demi.
They're selling Marvel comics in bookstores?! How about DC Comics?! :((
I RESERVED NEW MOON HB AT POWERBOOKS. ;) Yeay meeee! I'm excited! I wanna CRYYYY some more! Hahahaha.
Where could I get the movie companion? I already saw one, thanks to Marion.. Where could I get it? Please PM me if you know a blessed place where its available.
Robert, robert, robert, robert.
But sometimes they come back.
I AM WHO I AM.
One thing is clear
I'll wear a halo when you look at me
JNZ ♥
15 years old. Estrogen-kinda-human. Senior HS. I ♥ ROCK music. \m/ Little Miss ALL-SMUG. Dancing is my "escape". Reads. Amazed by celestial bodies! loves Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde, Jack and Rose, Noah and Ally, Grace and AJ, Tristan and Isolde, Nathan and Haley kinda romances. TEAM EDWARD! BellaEdward forfuckinever. :) Silent Sufferer. I have a crazy fear of getting pregnant and giving birth. The miracle of life is tagged with vagbreakin' pain. i FREAKIN' looooove STARS! Shining, shimmering, splendid! ^^, ANTHROPOLOGISTprosecutorSOLDIERsecretspyPRINCESScowgirl FORENSICPSYCHOLOGISTastronautCANDYCOUNTERGIRLsuperhero wannabe :] I want to live in the 7o's and be a hippie. Peace, yo! I love DC Comics and its common superhero name pre/suf-fixes. :P Green Arrow, Robin Hood, Peter Pan! Di Caprio, Lafferty, Franco and Pattinson make my heart skip every time! :P La la la la la. I wanna go to Neverland and never grow up. I'll be with Peter Pan and the lost boys and I'll be a lost girl. Easy does it. I love STAR GAZING. Stars! :) SUNSETS and FIREFLIES are love too. I'm a jerk-hater. I'll rip their peepers apart. :| I'm shadowcat/supergirl. THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE, right S.P? Planet Green, Go Green. I thank God for giving Stephenie Meyer to the world. Twilight is my savior. I also love Wide Awake! Best Fanfiction EVER! I am currently enchanted, captivated and dazzled by none other than a sexy, topaz-eyed, possessive, sparkling vampire named EDWARD CULLEN. Oh boy am I in looooove. I'd become a star one day, in my after life. :) ERASERHEADS will never be ERASED from our HEADS. I wanna see the Aurora Borealis before I die. I'm wishing for or maybe Dark Edward. Either of the two will do.
I am indestructible. I'm a superhuman. I'M EFFIN' SUPER. :>
• THIS BLOG IS NOT LINKED TO ANY OTHER SITE except for link exchanges and linked stats •
Monday, December 29, 2008
I am a green monster @ 12/29/2008 06:17:00 PM
Four times did they meet.
The first time they met, she fell in love with puppy but eventually found its owner. The little girl asked for a day to be with the puppy and its owner allowed it. That day, that was the best day for her. She was at her happy place with her puppy. But, when night fell, she knew that she had to return the puppy to its rightful owner. She didn't regret that, no. She slept with a smile on her face and hopes that they would see each other.
With that hope, she saw the puppy again but they didn't have the time to be with each other. Months passed and the girl forgot about the little puppy.. she learned to like another puppy.
One day, she saw the puppy again. It has grown but not that much. She was confused. She liked her new pup but she can still feel the connection she had with the other puppy.
The fourth and last time the girl saw the pup, she was stunned; it was no longer a pup. It was different. It grew, she barely even knew the dog. Yet, she still sees the sparkle in his eyes when he smiles and everything felt right when he was around. The dog was no longer the puppy I once knew, she thought.. But she still feels the connection they had ever since that day they met. She remembered their hopes and dreams and felt good that even though they never came true, they were still "their dreams".. Things that they still both have. For her, that dog standing in four legs in front of her is still the pup she met one time during her childhood. And she would always be the "little girl" for the dog.
She was about to pat the dog, but her smile turned into a shock. Her eyes flickered to the dog and the dog couldn't even look at her. The dog fell in love with another little girl. Karma I guess, she thought.
Is it possible to have loved someone who was part of your life.. was lost.. was found again and probably loves another person already?
NAAAAH. This ain't love, silly Janzy. Hahaha. Just... JEALOUSY. :( The horrible green monster of jealousy is at it again. I hate feeling this way. :( Argh. I guess I do have a problem with letting people go...
From now on, random thingzzzz would be posted in lists. xp
Yeay for Anne Curtis! Loved her in Baler. =)
SELENA LOVES DAVID!! They're so cute together!
David Henrie's bodeyyyy is so HAWT mehn!
I'm starting to hate Miley Cyrus BY THE WAY. They made fun of Selena and Demi.
They're selling Marvel comics in bookstores?! How about DC Comics?! :((
I RESERVED NEW MOON HB AT POWERBOOKS. ;) Yeay meeee! I'm excited! I wanna CRYYYY some more! Hahahaha.
Where could I get the movie companion? I already saw one, thanks to Marion.. Where could I get it? Please PM me if you know a blessed place where its available.