Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
STATS


Visits:

Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox & Safari!
Started On: March 10, 2007


PROLOGUE

Photobucket

HELLO HUMAN! =)
Congratulations! You've become part of my world, somehow.
You are @ my primary crib here in cyberland, thanks for dropping by!
Welcome to
LABING-APAT.BS.COM!

RULES:

lightning bullets purple Pictures, Images and PhotosDo not mess with my link buddies
lightning bullets purple Pictures, Images and PhotosWhat's written here, STAYS HERE.
lightning bullets purple Pictures, Images and PhotosSome parts are deconstructive.
lightning bullets purple Pictures, Images and PhotosPlease, no POSERS.
lightning bullets purple Pictures, Images and PhotosNo NAMEDROPPING, either at blog or tagboard.
lightning bullets purple Pictures, Images and PhotosMy blog, MY WORDS, my rules.
lightning bullets purple Pictures, Images and PhotosNo RIPPING, STEALING or COPYING of my ideas, layout, pictures etc.
lightning bullets purple Pictures, Images and PhotosLastly, RESPETO lang 'tol.

' c l a r o ?

Photobucket

Email Me!
You can email me @ my blogmail: jnzblog@rocketmail.com

BECAUSE I'M A VAMPIRE
NEW MOON starts showing on November 25, 2009 here in the Philippines! Mark your calendars!
teamEDWARD forever!


Some WA things :)

Ain't love grand? :)

RECENTS.
Ang Pilipinas
" Ikaw ang star sa Star City! "
the so called "sweetest drug"
dear broken heart by bianca gonzalez
It's like the whole world stops to listen
some amazing links you SHOULD visit. :)
the best one and a half week ever! :)
marathon
new skin
where i stood

Photobucket


FAVORITE POSTS.

At the Beginning (again)
My forever legend, Eheads
Shuffle Survey, 100 songs
Distance
Short Glimpse of my 2008
I want Edward Cullen for Christmas
Addicted to A Bloodsucking Vampire
Romeo x Juliet
Soar High Blue Eagles
Before Romeo and Juliet, there was...
I'd Play A Song That Would Never End
Love is Free
Four Day Break From Reality
Someday I'll have my own Travel Blog
Ikaw Ang Star sa Star City!
The So-called Sweetest Drug
Pitogo, Quezon
Maybe its Time
Ophanims and Forever we Set Forth
Falling Out of Love
At The Beginning
I Miss My Bestfriend
The Rebel Yell
One Week, Brigantes


Things I L.O.V.E.
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Vampires & #23 Athletes
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Twilight Saga!!!!!!!!!
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Wide Awake!
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Fireflies & Stars
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Lights! Lots of lights.
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Mixtapes given to me :)
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Dancing
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Eraserheads Albums
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos MUSIC
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Haagen Dazs
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Orange Tic Tacs
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Gibson Hummingbird
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Counterstrike and Guitar Hero
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Basketball & Soccer
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Photography
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos White Roses
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos SLR
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos iPod Touch
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Dolphins
i hearts Pictures, Images and Photos Sunsets & Beaches

LIFE CHECKLIST.

Photobucket

Aurora Borealis
Eraserheads, complete. :]
meet Edward. <3
Twilight Collector's Edition
New Moon HB
Eclipse HB
Breaking Dawn HB
Twilight Movie Guide
Twilight OST
Twilight Official Guide HB
Twilight Dolls!
iPod
Irelaaaand!
org for AIDS victims.
own design for tee
Wushu
Space Shuttle
New York for Christmas!
dye my hair red. :]]
sunset in the most romantic place
underwater ***s* *i** :]
Paris!

THE VENTING MACHINE.

superman Pictures, Images and Photos


ICEBREAKER.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

robert pattinson icons Pictures, Images and Photos ely buendia Pictures, Images and Photos Nathan Scott Pictures, Images and Photos Leo dicaprio icons Pictures, Images and Photos james franco Pictures, Images and Photos neil haskell Pictures, Images and Photos Clark Kent Noir Pictures, Images and Photos
Pattinson. Buendia. Scott. DiCaprio. Franco. Haskell. Kent. ♥


REWIND.

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
November 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
May 2010





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
black Pictures, Images and Photos from youcapturedme.bs @ 4/29/2008 01:56:00 PM

one
& the skin you call your home
Holds a heart that quits
& knees that buckle in
& lungs that just can't breathe
Whenever you think of him.

two
I'll be there when
The world stops turning.
I'll be there when
The storm is finally through.
'Cause in the end I want
To be standing at the beginning with you.

three
Late last night I made my plans
It was the only thing I felt I could do
I said goodbye to my best friend
Sometimes there's no one
Left to tell me the truth.

four
She swears there’s nothing
wrong but I hear her playing
the same old song.

five
She smiled in a big way;
the way a girl like that smiles,
when the world is hers.
-Dashboard Confessional

six
Sometimes confrontation is difficult.
Sometimes it's just easier to write
my heart & soul out on lined paper.

seven
Our hands touched. Not purposely.
Not slowly. Really quickly.
And we both looked at each other,
because we both felt the electricity,
& we both knew what it meant.

eight
come on baby, you and me,
lets cause a teenage love scene.

nine
He said last night that she was the one...
but men and mascara always run

ten
then one day I realized
the fairy-tale life wasn’t for me…

eleven
in a world of stilletos, be a ballerina flat

twelve
true love is never ending.
when someone is still with you.
even were youre apart.

thriteen
Trouble is part of your life,
and if you don't share it,
you don't give the person
who loves you a chance
to love you enough.

fourteen
like my favorite record -- you're alittle overplayed
and like my favorite summer, you'll never fade away

fifteen
sometimes music is the only thing
that gets your mind off of everything else

sixteen
She builds high walls around her heart because she
knows no one can climb that high. That way, when
no one is able to reach the top, which is what
she knows is going to happen, she won't be disappointed.

seventeen
I love how,
in the middle of a kiss,
I can feel you smiling.

eighteen
If you keep chasing yesterday,
You're gonna miss tomorrow.

nineteen
But all my words come back to me in shades of mediocrity Like emptiness in harmony
I need someone to comfort me.

twenty
Let the music move you, let the moment take your hand, let it lead you out intothe middle of the dance floor and embrace you. Dive off the high board, ride with the top down, thrive like a wildflower.


"You know that place between sleep
and awake, the place where you can
still remember dreaming? That's where
I'll always love you, that's where I'll be waiting."
-Peter Pan
[i LOVE this one coz i'm a BIG PETER PAN FAN.

-sorry for the randomness. :)



super smiley Pictures, Images and Photos
People Always Leave Pictures, Images and Photos
But sometimes they come back.