Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox & Safari! Started On: March 10, 2007
PROLOGUE
HELLO HUMAN! =)
Congratulations! You've become part of my world, somehow.
You are @ my primary crib here in cyberland, thanks for dropping by!
Welcome to LABING-APAT.BS.COM! ♥
RULES:
Do not mess with my link buddies What's written here, STAYS HERE. Some parts are deconstructive. Please, no POSERS. No NAMEDROPPING, either at blog or tagboard. My blog, MY WORDS, my rules. No RIPPING, STEALING or COPYING of my ideas, layout, pictures etc. Lastly, RESPETO lang 'tol.
' c l a r o ?
Email Me!
You can email me @ my blogmail: jnzblog@rocketmail.com
BECAUSE I'M A VAMPIRE
NEW MOON starts showing on November 25, 2009 here in the Philippines! Mark your calendars!
teamEDWARD forever!
i Vampires & #23 Athletes
i Twilight Saga!!!!!!!!!
i Wide Awake!
i Fireflies & Stars
i Lights! Lots of lights.
i Mixtapes given to me :)
i Dancing
i Eraserheads Albums
i MUSIC
i Haagen Dazs
i Orange Tic Tacs
i Gibson Hummingbird
i Counterstrike and Guitar Hero
i Basketball & Soccer
i Photography
i White Roses
i SLR
i iPod Touch
i Dolphins
i Sunsets & Beaches
LIFE CHECKLIST.
Aurora Borealis Eraserheads, complete. :] meet Edward. <3 Twilight Collector's Edition New Moon HB Eclipse HB Breaking Dawn HB Twilight Movie Guide Twilight OST Twilight Official Guide HB Twilight Dolls! iPod Irelaaaand! org for AIDS victims. own design for tee Wushu Space Shuttle New York for Christmas! dye my hair red. :]] sunset in the most romantic place underwater ***s* *i** :] Paris!
The man/woman you will marry will be? Officially Missing you
What's your ambition in life? Eversince
If you were the lead character in a TV show, what would you do? Karma Chameleon
What will people think of you at your funeral? Teardrops on my Guitar
What do you secretly dream will happen in the future? Hoolahoop
You would like to do *blank* to your enemy.: Superproxy (OH YEA!)
You think kids are... : Maharalika (HAHA)
Why do your siblings hate/love you? Fruitcake
High school musical is? It Might Be You
What makes you mad? Our Song (NO)
What catastrophic thing will happen in your future? SEXY CAN I (SHIT)
Your parents think you are: MORE THAN A LOVE SONG (aww)
You think your parents are: Spotlight
What cheers you up? Hard to Believe
How is your day going? Until the End of time
You invented something. What is the advertising slogan? I've got a feeling
What is your worst enemy thinking about you right now? Mine
What is the tagline of a movie all about your life? Nothing lasts forever (NICE)
How will you die? Apocalypse Please (kewwwwwlll!)
What did you think when you met your best friend? Alkohol (oh shit bes)
What is your future spouse going to think about while you get married? Ain't no Stressin (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)
What will someone say about you at your funeral? This Guy's in love with you pare (ay potek)
What is your motto in life? Burnin Up
What is your fortune in the fortune cookie? PS I love You
What is written in the next love letter you receive? Makita Kang Muli (sana si... AHAHAHA!)
How do you greet other people? Me and My Girlfriend
What does it say underneath your picture in the newspaper? Citizen Erased (HAHAHAHAHA!!)
What is the graffiti on the side of your house? A whole new world (awww, peacelovers!)
What people think of when they see you: Hey there Delilah
How was your night last night? Let me Love you (oh shit)
What do you need to do tomorrow? New Soul (HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!)
Your wedding song: Walang Nagbago
Your funeral song: Emily
When you see the love of your life this song will play: Tell me something i dont know (tae naman)
This song reminds you of your last boyfriend: What the world needs now
Your mom was listening to this song when she was giving birth to you: X-plain it to my heart
Describes your best friend: You are mine
Describes your worst enemy: Take me away
Describes your mom: Hero (Naks!)
Describes your dad: Blue Jeans
This song was written about you: I'm You
Driving to school, you think of this: Stars
My day was....: Flashing Lights (sosyal!)
The weather was....: Mang Jose
My best friend is....: Love of my life (Awwww)
The song that reminds me of today is....: Love Story (wala nga si romeo e)
The last meal I ate was....: I was made for loving you
Tonight will be....: Soldier's Poem
The last thing I thought when I got scared was....: Stacy's Mom (wtf)
The last stranger I talked to was....: Circles
The happiest day of my life will be....: Close (AWWWWWWHHHHHH!!!!! So truuuuuuueeee!)
I like my hobbies because....: Buttercup
It's never too late to....: Dr. Huxtable
The last thing that I held was....: Stairway to Heaven
The worst day of my life was....: Fear of Flying
When it rains I say....: Paris
When I go to a friend’s house I....: Chicosci Vampire Social Club
In a cave I would most likely shout....: Boulevard of Broken Dreams
When I'm in a boring class I'm thinking....: Wherever you will go
When I spot someone attractive I'm thinking....: Way Away
If I had to create a distraction I'd most likely yell....: Circle (CIRCLE!)
How I feel about the thing/person that annoys me the most....: Cupid (ngek)
My last homework assignment was....: Take a bow
My teacher/teachers is/are....: I dont wanna be
The phrase to describe my favorite color is....: Blind
When I'm heartbroken I sing....: Umbrella
When I hang out with my friends I feel....: Disconnection Notice (no comment :|)
When I'm craving something I am....: Decode
At a party I'd most likely....: Okatokat
The last CD I listened to was completely....: I dont want you to go
The last movie I watched was....: Say Ok
When I accomplish something I feel....: If I Aint Got You
The way I feel when I am cold....: Riot (haha)
The way I feel when I am warm....: Always be my baby
My favorite store looks....: Take me or leave me (haha)
People judge me by....: Kaleidoscope World
When I am upset I....: Video Girl
When I arrive to see someone they always say....: Forever
Don't even think about saying....: Definitely Maybe (Hell Yeah!)
I'm just a....: Cave (anu ba yun)
The city lights are....: King and queen of hearts
The phrase to describe my last relationship was....: Inori "You raise me up" (ay bagay)
Don't I....: Salamat
You make me live again because....: Just
When I'm all alone I sing....: Blue and Yellow
While doing the dishes I....: Five Minutes to Midnight
Don't speak because....: 5:19
My computer is so....: Sunburn
I think people think of me as....: Get Like Me
The phrase to describe what means the most to you....: The Perfect Scene (perfect!)
Now I am....: The Scientist (yeees)
Just you and me at the....: Helena
When I am bored I tend to....: Drops of Jupiter
When I am about to finish a race I yell....: Australia (mhm)
What I think when I accomplish something is....: Somewhere only we know
I will take you to the....: Emergency
I would walk a long distance to....: Shadow of the day
I command your....: Halo
I will destroy anyone who....: Hate that i love you (cute)
You'll be mine because....: Right here, right now
I will wait for you because....: Rebel Yell (ay wag ganun)
When I feel sorry for myself I might say....: 369
The music I listen to is....: How Much
I will defy the laws of nature and....: Evidence (nice)
Tomorrow na yung ERASERHEADS! :) I am so excited. By the way, pray for the soul of Francis M. I got a chance to see him October 2007. He was a real nice guy who loves our country so much and is so dedicated to helping a lot of kids. Pray for his soul. :) He was supposed to appear at the Final Set tomorrow. Sadly, this thing happened. Everytime Eheads does a reunion, someone dies first. :/ shit. Oh well. Hope there wouldn't be any stampede tomorrow. God bless our souls. Happy to be with thousands of people sharing the most impt legend with me ever... again. ;) Im damn excited!
But sometimes they come back.
I AM WHO I AM.
One thing is clear
I'll wear a halo when you look at me
JNZ ♥
15 years old. Estrogen-kinda-human. Senior HS. I ♥ ROCK music. \m/ Little Miss ALL-SMUG. Dancing is my "escape". Reads. Amazed by celestial bodies! loves Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde, Jack and Rose, Noah and Ally, Grace and AJ, Tristan and Isolde, Nathan and Haley kinda romances. TEAM EDWARD! BellaEdward forfuckinever. :) Silent Sufferer. I have a crazy fear of getting pregnant and giving birth. The miracle of life is tagged with vagbreakin' pain. i FREAKIN' looooove STARS! Shining, shimmering, splendid! ^^, ANTHROPOLOGISTprosecutorSOLDIERsecretspyPRINCESScowgirl FORENSICPSYCHOLOGISTastronautCANDYCOUNTERGIRLsuperhero wannabe :] I want to live in the 7o's and be a hippie. Peace, yo! I love DC Comics and its common superhero name pre/suf-fixes. :P Green Arrow, Robin Hood, Peter Pan! Di Caprio, Lafferty, Franco and Pattinson make my heart skip every time! :P La la la la la. I wanna go to Neverland and never grow up. I'll be with Peter Pan and the lost boys and I'll be a lost girl. Easy does it. I love STAR GAZING. Stars! :) SUNSETS and FIREFLIES are love too. I'm a jerk-hater. I'll rip their peepers apart. :| I'm shadowcat/supergirl. THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE, right S.P? Planet Green, Go Green. I thank God for giving Stephenie Meyer to the world. Twilight is my savior. I also love Wide Awake! Best Fanfiction EVER! I am currently enchanted, captivated and dazzled by none other than a sexy, topaz-eyed, possessive, sparkling vampire named EDWARD CULLEN. Oh boy am I in looooove. I'd become a star one day, in my after life. :) ERASERHEADS will never be ERASED from our HEADS. I wanna see the Aurora Borealis before I die. I'm wishing for or maybe Dark Edward. Either of the two will do.
I am indestructible. I'm a superhuman. I'M EFFIN' SUPER. :>
• THIS BLOG IS NOT LINKED TO ANY OTHER SITE except for link exchanges and linked stats •
Friday, March 06, 2009
music survey, bored :| @ 3/06/2009 10:42:00 PM
The man/woman you will marry will be? Officially Missing you
What's your ambition in life? Eversince
If you were the lead character in a TV show, what would you do? Karma Chameleon
What will people think of you at your funeral? Teardrops on my Guitar
What do you secretly dream will happen in the future? Hoolahoop
You would like to do *blank* to your enemy.: Superproxy (OH YEA!)
You think kids are... : Maharalika (HAHA)
Why do your siblings hate/love you? Fruitcake
High school musical is? It Might Be You
What makes you mad? Our Song (NO)
What catastrophic thing will happen in your future? SEXY CAN I (SHIT)
Your parents think you are: MORE THAN A LOVE SONG (aww)
You think your parents are: Spotlight
What cheers you up? Hard to Believe
How is your day going? Until the End of time
You invented something. What is the advertising slogan? I've got a feeling
What is your worst enemy thinking about you right now? Mine
What is the tagline of a movie all about your life? Nothing lasts forever (NICE)
How will you die? Apocalypse Please (kewwwwwlll!)
What did you think when you met your best friend? Alkohol (oh shit bes)
What is your future spouse going to think about while you get married? Ain't no Stressin (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)
What will someone say about you at your funeral? This Guy's in love with you pare (ay potek)
What is your motto in life? Burnin Up
What is your fortune in the fortune cookie? PS I love You
What is written in the next love letter you receive? Makita Kang Muli (sana si... AHAHAHA!)
How do you greet other people? Me and My Girlfriend
What does it say underneath your picture in the newspaper? Citizen Erased (HAHAHAHAHA!!)
What is the graffiti on the side of your house? A whole new world (awww, peacelovers!)
What people think of when they see you: Hey there Delilah
How was your night last night? Let me Love you (oh shit)
What do you need to do tomorrow? New Soul (HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!)
Your wedding song: Walang Nagbago
Your funeral song: Emily
When you see the love of your life this song will play: Tell me something i dont know (tae naman)
This song reminds you of your last boyfriend: What the world needs now
Your mom was listening to this song when she was giving birth to you: X-plain it to my heart
Describes your best friend: You are mine
Describes your worst enemy: Take me away
Describes your mom: Hero (Naks!)
Describes your dad: Blue Jeans
This song was written about you: I'm You
Driving to school, you think of this: Stars
My day was....: Flashing Lights (sosyal!)
The weather was....: Mang Jose
My best friend is....: Love of my life (Awwww)
The song that reminds me of today is....: Love Story (wala nga si romeo e)
The last meal I ate was....: I was made for loving you
Tonight will be....: Soldier's Poem
The last thing I thought when I got scared was....: Stacy's Mom (wtf)
The last stranger I talked to was....: Circles
The happiest day of my life will be....: Close (AWWWWWWHHHHHH!!!!! So truuuuuuueeee!)
I like my hobbies because....: Buttercup
It's never too late to....: Dr. Huxtable
The last thing that I held was....: Stairway to Heaven
The worst day of my life was....: Fear of Flying
When it rains I say....: Paris
When I go to a friend’s house I....: Chicosci Vampire Social Club
In a cave I would most likely shout....: Boulevard of Broken Dreams
When I'm in a boring class I'm thinking....: Wherever you will go
When I spot someone attractive I'm thinking....: Way Away
If I had to create a distraction I'd most likely yell....: Circle (CIRCLE!)
How I feel about the thing/person that annoys me the most....: Cupid (ngek)
My last homework assignment was....: Take a bow
My teacher/teachers is/are....: I dont wanna be
The phrase to describe my favorite color is....: Blind
When I'm heartbroken I sing....: Umbrella
When I hang out with my friends I feel....: Disconnection Notice (no comment :|)
When I'm craving something I am....: Decode
At a party I'd most likely....: Okatokat
The last CD I listened to was completely....: I dont want you to go
The last movie I watched was....: Say Ok
When I accomplish something I feel....: If I Aint Got You
The way I feel when I am cold....: Riot (haha)
The way I feel when I am warm....: Always be my baby
My favorite store looks....: Take me or leave me (haha)
People judge me by....: Kaleidoscope World
When I am upset I....: Video Girl
When I arrive to see someone they always say....: Forever
Don't even think about saying....: Definitely Maybe (Hell Yeah!)
I'm just a....: Cave (anu ba yun)
The city lights are....: King and queen of hearts
The phrase to describe my last relationship was....: Inori "You raise me up" (ay bagay)
Don't I....: Salamat
You make me live again because....: Just
When I'm all alone I sing....: Blue and Yellow
While doing the dishes I....: Five Minutes to Midnight
Don't speak because....: 5:19
My computer is so....: Sunburn
I think people think of me as....: Get Like Me
The phrase to describe what means the most to you....: The Perfect Scene (perfect!)
Now I am....: The Scientist (yeees)
Just you and me at the....: Helena
When I am bored I tend to....: Drops of Jupiter
When I am about to finish a race I yell....: Australia (mhm)
What I think when I accomplish something is....: Somewhere only we know
I will take you to the....: Emergency
I would walk a long distance to....: Shadow of the day
I command your....: Halo
I will destroy anyone who....: Hate that i love you (cute)
You'll be mine because....: Right here, right now
I will wait for you because....: Rebel Yell (ay wag ganun)
When I feel sorry for myself I might say....: 369
The music I listen to is....: How Much
I will defy the laws of nature and....: Evidence (nice)
Tomorrow na yung ERASERHEADS! :) I am so excited. By the way, pray for the soul of Francis M. I got a chance to see him October 2007. He was a real nice guy who loves our country so much and is so dedicated to helping a lot of kids. Pray for his soul. :) He was supposed to appear at the Final Set tomorrow. Sadly, this thing happened. Everytime Eheads does a reunion, someone dies first. :/ shit. Oh well. Hope there wouldn't be any stampede tomorrow. God bless our souls. Happy to be with thousands of people sharing the most impt legend with me ever... again. ;) Im damn excited!