Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox & Safari! Started On: March 10, 2007
PROLOGUE
HELLO HUMAN! =)
Congratulations! You've become part of my world, somehow.
You are @ my primary crib here in cyberland, thanks for dropping by!
Welcome to LABING-APAT.BS.COM! ♥
RULES:
Do not mess with my link buddies What's written here, STAYS HERE. Some parts are deconstructive. Please, no POSERS. No NAMEDROPPING, either at blog or tagboard. My blog, MY WORDS, my rules. No RIPPING, STEALING or COPYING of my ideas, layout, pictures etc. Lastly, RESPETO lang 'tol.
' c l a r o ?
Email Me!
You can email me @ my blogmail: jnzblog@rocketmail.com
BECAUSE I'M A VAMPIRE
NEW MOON starts showing on November 25, 2009 here in the Philippines! Mark your calendars!
teamEDWARD forever!
i Vampires & #23 Athletes
i Twilight Saga!!!!!!!!!
i Wide Awake!
i Fireflies & Stars
i Lights! Lots of lights.
i Mixtapes given to me :)
i Dancing
i Eraserheads Albums
i MUSIC
i Haagen Dazs
i Orange Tic Tacs
i Gibson Hummingbird
i Counterstrike and Guitar Hero
i Basketball & Soccer
i Photography
i White Roses
i SLR
i iPod Touch
i Dolphins
i Sunsets & Beaches
LIFE CHECKLIST.
Aurora Borealis Eraserheads, complete. :] meet Edward. <3 Twilight Collector's Edition New Moon HB Eclipse HB Breaking Dawn HB Twilight Movie Guide Twilight OST Twilight Official Guide HB Twilight Dolls! iPod Irelaaaand! org for AIDS victims. own design for tee Wushu Space Shuttle New York for Christmas! dye my hair red. :]] sunset in the most romantic place underwater ***s* *i** :] Paris!
some things from blog things. :) @ 2/09/2008 05:21:00 PM
i took some tests in blogthings to discover some sort of what i am in this or that, kaya... here goes! :)
eto yung left or right brain chorvaaa.
You Are 20% Left Brained, 80% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning. Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others. If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic. Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.
The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility. Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way. If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art. Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.
so typically, i am more of the physical things rather than the thinking things. hahahaha.
Your Personality Is
Idealist (NF)
You are a passionate, caring, and unique person. You are good at expressing yourself and sharing your ideals.
You are the most compassionate of all types and connect with others easily. Your heart tends to rule you. You can't make decisions without considering feelings.
You seek out other empathetic people to befriend. Truth and authenticity matters in your friendships.
In love, you give everything you have to relationships. You fall in love easily.
At work, you crave personal expression and meaning in your career.
With others, you communicate well. You can spend all night talking with someone.
As far as your looks go, you've likely taken the time to develop your own personal style.
On weekends, you like to be with others. Charity work is also a favorite pastime of yours.
You Are a Thrill Seeker
You're all about the adrenaline - and you're a junkie for anything that gets your heart racing. You are up for almost any adventure. Even if you're risking a couple broken bones!
ang kulit ehh. hahaha.
eto makulit! mahtama gandhi raw! :))
Your Aura is Violet
Idealistic and thoughtful, you have the mind and ideas to change the world. And you have the charisma of a great leader, even if you don't always use it!
The purpose of your life: saying truths that other people dare not say
Famous purples include: Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Susan B. Anthony
Careers for you to try: Political Activist, Inventor, Life Coach
heto na naman tayo sa walang sawang Mother Earth. :) Save her ha.
Your Life is 72% Green
You live a very green life, and you're aware of how your actions help the earth. Of course, it's hard to be totally green. But when you make a tradeoff, you know why you're making it.
You Make a Great First Impression
You can handle almost any social situation with grace, even the tricky ones. Strangers often find you charming and interesting. You are often remembered fondly. Even if you're not naturally outgoing, you can make conversation with anyone if you need to.
Whether you were born this way or had to work to get here, you are definitely charismatic. You're popular and well liked. People definitely look forward to being around you. Your social connections bring you a full and rich life. You understand how important it is to make a lasting impression.
that's all. :) punta na lang kayo dito if you want... BlogThings.com
But sometimes they come back.
I AM WHO I AM.
One thing is clear
I'll wear a halo when you look at me
JNZ ♥
15 years old. Estrogen-kinda-human. Senior HS. I ♥ ROCK music. \m/ Little Miss ALL-SMUG. Dancing is my "escape". Reads. Amazed by celestial bodies! loves Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde, Jack and Rose, Noah and Ally, Grace and AJ, Tristan and Isolde, Nathan and Haley kinda romances. TEAM EDWARD! BellaEdward forfuckinever. :) Silent Sufferer. I have a crazy fear of getting pregnant and giving birth. The miracle of life is tagged with vagbreakin' pain. i FREAKIN' looooove STARS! Shining, shimmering, splendid! ^^, ANTHROPOLOGISTprosecutorSOLDIERsecretspyPRINCESScowgirl FORENSICPSYCHOLOGISTastronautCANDYCOUNTERGIRLsuperhero wannabe :] I want to live in the 7o's and be a hippie. Peace, yo! I love DC Comics and its common superhero name pre/suf-fixes. :P Green Arrow, Robin Hood, Peter Pan! Di Caprio, Lafferty, Franco and Pattinson make my heart skip every time! :P La la la la la. I wanna go to Neverland and never grow up. I'll be with Peter Pan and the lost boys and I'll be a lost girl. Easy does it. I love STAR GAZING. Stars! :) SUNSETS and FIREFLIES are love too. I'm a jerk-hater. I'll rip their peepers apart. :| I'm shadowcat/supergirl. THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE, right S.P? Planet Green, Go Green. I thank God for giving Stephenie Meyer to the world. Twilight is my savior. I also love Wide Awake! Best Fanfiction EVER! I am currently enchanted, captivated and dazzled by none other than a sexy, topaz-eyed, possessive, sparkling vampire named EDWARD CULLEN. Oh boy am I in looooove. I'd become a star one day, in my after life. :) ERASERHEADS will never be ERASED from our HEADS. I wanna see the Aurora Borealis before I die. I'm wishing for or maybe Dark Edward. Either of the two will do.
I am indestructible. I'm a superhuman. I'M EFFIN' SUPER. :>
• THIS BLOG IS NOT LINKED TO ANY OTHER SITE except for link exchanges and linked stats •
Saturday, February 09, 2008
some things from blog things. :) @ 2/09/2008 05:21:00 PM
i took some tests in blogthings to discover some sort of what i am in this or that, kaya... here goes! :)
eto yung left or right brain chorvaaa.
You Are 20% Left Brained, 80% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning. Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others. If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic. Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.
The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility. Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way. If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art. Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.
so typically, i am more of the physical things rather than the thinking things. hahahaha.
Your Personality Is
Idealist (NF)
You are a passionate, caring, and unique person. You are good at expressing yourself and sharing your ideals.
You are the most compassionate of all types and connect with others easily. Your heart tends to rule you. You can't make decisions without considering feelings.
You seek out other empathetic people to befriend. Truth and authenticity matters in your friendships.
In love, you give everything you have to relationships. You fall in love easily.
At work, you crave personal expression and meaning in your career.
With others, you communicate well. You can spend all night talking with someone.
As far as your looks go, you've likely taken the time to develop your own personal style.
On weekends, you like to be with others. Charity work is also a favorite pastime of yours.
You Are a Thrill Seeker
You're all about the adrenaline - and you're a junkie for anything that gets your heart racing. You are up for almost any adventure. Even if you're risking a couple broken bones!
ang kulit ehh. hahaha.
eto makulit! mahtama gandhi raw! :))
Your Aura is Violet
Idealistic and thoughtful, you have the mind and ideas to change the world. And you have the charisma of a great leader, even if you don't always use it!
The purpose of your life: saying truths that other people dare not say
Famous purples include: Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Susan B. Anthony
Careers for you to try: Political Activist, Inventor, Life Coach
heto na naman tayo sa walang sawang Mother Earth. :) Save her ha.
Your Life is 72% Green
You live a very green life, and you're aware of how your actions help the earth. Of course, it's hard to be totally green. But when you make a tradeoff, you know why you're making it.
You Make a Great First Impression
You can handle almost any social situation with grace, even the tricky ones. Strangers often find you charming and interesting. You are often remembered fondly. Even if you're not naturally outgoing, you can make conversation with anyone if you need to.
Whether you were born this way or had to work to get here, you are definitely charismatic. You're popular and well liked. People definitely look forward to being around you. Your social connections bring you a full and rich life. You understand how important it is to make a lasting impression.