Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox & Safari! Started On: March 10, 2007
PROLOGUE
HELLO HUMAN! =)
Congratulations! You've become part of my world, somehow.
You are @ my primary crib here in cyberland, thanks for dropping by!
Welcome to LABING-APAT.BS.COM! ♥
RULES:
Do not mess with my link buddies What's written here, STAYS HERE. Some parts are deconstructive. Please, no POSERS. No NAMEDROPPING, either at blog or tagboard. My blog, MY WORDS, my rules. No RIPPING, STEALING or COPYING of my ideas, layout, pictures etc. Lastly, RESPETO lang 'tol.
' c l a r o ?
Email Me!
You can email me @ my blogmail: jnzblog@rocketmail.com
BECAUSE I'M A VAMPIRE
NEW MOON starts showing on November 25, 2009 here in the Philippines! Mark your calendars!
teamEDWARD forever!
i Vampires & #23 Athletes
i Twilight Saga!!!!!!!!!
i Wide Awake!
i Fireflies & Stars
i Lights! Lots of lights.
i Mixtapes given to me :)
i Dancing
i Eraserheads Albums
i MUSIC
i Haagen Dazs
i Orange Tic Tacs
i Gibson Hummingbird
i Counterstrike and Guitar Hero
i Basketball & Soccer
i Photography
i White Roses
i SLR
i iPod Touch
i Dolphins
i Sunsets & Beaches
LIFE CHECKLIST.
Aurora Borealis Eraserheads, complete. :] meet Edward. <3 Twilight Collector's Edition New Moon HB Eclipse HB Breaking Dawn HB Twilight Movie Guide Twilight OST Twilight Official Guide HB Twilight Dolls! iPod Irelaaaand! org for AIDS victims. own design for tee Wushu Space Shuttle New York for Christmas! dye my hair red. :]] sunset in the most romantic place underwater ***s* *i** :] Paris!
summer started, medyo matagal na nga eh. pero bigla kong' naalala yung mga taong naging espesyal na sa buhay ko dis sy. how we went through a lot of trials. isa na dun ang brigantes. how we won. how we united. ang dami nating dinanas na sigaw, pawis. parang binuhos na natin lahat. nung cheering na, aside from thinking about the next steps (wherein nagkalat ang cheerdancers ;p) i thought of all the wonderful memories slash rehearsals na nagkaron tayo. for the cheerdance naman, kahit 1st runner up kami, i know pang 4th place talaga kami dhl dq lang yung seniors at juniors, pero what the heck, obedient kami eh! ;p i had fun with out cheerdance. they chose us beause we were good. i love dancing. and i love being a part of people who shares the same passion too. kahit ang sasakit nung mga splits, bending, back roll sa sahig (i mean sahig. it's not malambot. i swear.), at mga paulit-ulit dahil sa mga pagkakamali.. it was fun. kahit pinaikot kami sa bus (di ko mabilang kung ilang beses. swear.), kahit pag bumabagal, pinag pu-push up, mag practice ng routines sa initan, nde uminom ng tubig hanggang nde nagiging perfect yung sayaw, magka problema ng pagdedeliver ng pagkain. (stupid kasi eh.)... it was a wonderful memory. and while were dancing there in that gym, all that was going in my head(instead of thinking about the next steps and the perfect kembot), i realized, nothing would be really worth it for the days, weeks, months, we've shared. going back to brigantes, we don't care about the 'over all champions' that's always for the seniors, they fought really good. we won the cheering competion.period. everyone was really shouting. after the intramurals, it was like i saw 2k6 again, i mean, the bond we had last year, was the same after intrams. when ur sad, someone wud comfort you. things like that. and i thanks those people, kasi kahit alam nila na hirap na hirap na ako, they never let me frown.
and i thank them for being that way. i hope this would continue pa. go brigantes. love you batchmates. :)
But sometimes they come back.
I AM WHO I AM.
One thing is clear
I'll wear a halo when you look at me
JNZ ♥
15 years old. Estrogen-kinda-human. Senior HS. I ♥ ROCK music. \m/ Little Miss ALL-SMUG. Dancing is my "escape". Reads. Amazed by celestial bodies! loves Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde, Jack and Rose, Noah and Ally, Grace and AJ, Tristan and Isolde, Nathan and Haley kinda romances. TEAM EDWARD! BellaEdward forfuckinever. :) Silent Sufferer. I have a crazy fear of getting pregnant and giving birth. The miracle of life is tagged with vagbreakin' pain. i FREAKIN' looooove STARS! Shining, shimmering, splendid! ^^, ANTHROPOLOGISTprosecutorSOLDIERsecretspyPRINCESScowgirl FORENSICPSYCHOLOGISTastronautCANDYCOUNTERGIRLsuperhero wannabe :] I want to live in the 7o's and be a hippie. Peace, yo! I love DC Comics and its common superhero name pre/suf-fixes. :P Green Arrow, Robin Hood, Peter Pan! Di Caprio, Lafferty, Franco and Pattinson make my heart skip every time! :P La la la la la. I wanna go to Neverland and never grow up. I'll be with Peter Pan and the lost boys and I'll be a lost girl. Easy does it. I love STAR GAZING. Stars! :) SUNSETS and FIREFLIES are love too. I'm a jerk-hater. I'll rip their peepers apart. :| I'm shadowcat/supergirl. THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE, right S.P? Planet Green, Go Green. I thank God for giving Stephenie Meyer to the world. Twilight is my savior. I also love Wide Awake! Best Fanfiction EVER! I am currently enchanted, captivated and dazzled by none other than a sexy, topaz-eyed, possessive, sparkling vampire named EDWARD CULLEN. Oh boy am I in looooove. I'd become a star one day, in my after life. :) ERASERHEADS will never be ERASED from our HEADS. I wanna see the Aurora Borealis before I die. I'm wishing for or maybe Dark Edward. Either of the two will do.
I am indestructible. I'm a superhuman. I'M EFFIN' SUPER. :>
• THIS BLOG IS NOT LINKED TO ANY OTHER SITE except for link exchanges and linked stats •
Saturday, April 14, 2007
thanks for the memories. @ 4/14/2007 09:40:00 PM
summer started, medyo matagal na nga eh. pero bigla kong' naalala yung mga taong naging espesyal na sa buhay ko dis sy. how we went through a lot of trials. isa na dun ang brigantes. how we won. how we united. ang dami nating dinanas na sigaw, pawis. parang binuhos na natin lahat. nung cheering na, aside from thinking about the next steps (wherein nagkalat ang cheerdancers ;p) i thought of all the wonderful memories slash rehearsals na nagkaron tayo. for the cheerdance naman, kahit 1st runner up kami, i know pang 4th place talaga kami dhl dq lang yung seniors at juniors, pero what the heck, obedient kami eh! ;p i had fun with out cheerdance. they chose us beause we were good. i love dancing. and i love being a part of people who shares the same passion too. kahit ang sasakit nung mga splits, bending, back roll sa sahig (i mean sahig. it's not malambot. i swear.), at mga paulit-ulit dahil sa mga pagkakamali.. it was fun. kahit pinaikot kami sa bus (di ko mabilang kung ilang beses. swear.), kahit pag bumabagal, pinag pu-push up, mag practice ng routines sa initan, nde uminom ng tubig hanggang nde nagiging perfect yung sayaw, magka problema ng pagdedeliver ng pagkain. (stupid kasi eh.)... it was a wonderful memory. and while were dancing there in that gym, all that was going in my head(instead of thinking about the next steps and the perfect kembot), i realized, nothing would be really worth it for the days, weeks, months, we've shared. going back to brigantes, we don't care about the 'over all champions' that's always for the seniors, they fought really good. we won the cheering competion.period. everyone was really shouting. after the intramurals, it was like i saw 2k6 again, i mean, the bond we had last year, was the same after intrams. when ur sad, someone wud comfort you. things like that. and i thanks those people, kasi kahit alam nila na hirap na hirap na ako, they never let me frown.
and i thank them for being that way. i hope this would continue pa. go brigantes. love you batchmates. :)