Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox & Safari! Started On: March 10, 2007
PROLOGUE
HELLO HUMAN! =)
Congratulations! You've become part of my world, somehow.
You are @ my primary crib here in cyberland, thanks for dropping by!
Welcome to LABING-APAT.BS.COM! ♥
RULES:
Do not mess with my link buddies What's written here, STAYS HERE. Some parts are deconstructive. Please, no POSERS. No NAMEDROPPING, either at blog or tagboard. My blog, MY WORDS, my rules. No RIPPING, STEALING or COPYING of my ideas, layout, pictures etc. Lastly, RESPETO lang 'tol.
' c l a r o ?
Email Me!
You can email me @ my blogmail: jnzblog@rocketmail.com
BECAUSE I'M A VAMPIRE
NEW MOON starts showing on November 25, 2009 here in the Philippines! Mark your calendars!
teamEDWARD forever!
i Vampires & #23 Athletes
i Twilight Saga!!!!!!!!!
i Wide Awake!
i Fireflies & Stars
i Lights! Lots of lights.
i Mixtapes given to me :)
i Dancing
i Eraserheads Albums
i MUSIC
i Haagen Dazs
i Orange Tic Tacs
i Gibson Hummingbird
i Counterstrike and Guitar Hero
i Basketball & Soccer
i Photography
i White Roses
i SLR
i iPod Touch
i Dolphins
i Sunsets & Beaches
LIFE CHECKLIST.
Aurora Borealis Eraserheads, complete. :] meet Edward. <3 Twilight Collector's Edition New Moon HB Eclipse HB Breaking Dawn HB Twilight Movie Guide Twilight OST Twilight Official Guide HB Twilight Dolls! iPod Irelaaaand! org for AIDS victims. own design for tee Wushu Space Shuttle New York for Christmas! dye my hair red. :]] sunset in the most romantic place underwater ***s* *i** :] Paris!
Well, I don't actually know if I could post everything I want till the end of this post. I might delete it all for the nth time. :)) Anyway, I couldn't update with the daily things I do coz its been a really long time. I don't know if I could remember everything. :))
So.. Right now, I just feel.. uhm, loved, happy and cold (literally) I like cold anyway. I missed these rainy days. :) Not that I hate the sun, it just feels so good when it rains. Like the world has meaning and purpose. Ano daawwwww! :)) But that's what I feel. Hehehe.
I had super fun times with TK this summer. Mas maganda talaga tong' summer na toh kesa sa last year ko. :)) AS IN. Unlike last summer, ngayon medyo nakakabond ko yung mga kaklase ko, yung Berks, yung TK. Mas naramdaman ko talaga na SUMMER. :D Last time kasi di ko talaga sila nakikita. Ngayon, may Taft Adventures kami, tapos lunch out with B, tapos pumupunta din akong Augustus, mas madami din yung gimiks ng TK, tsaka sinimulan ko yung summer with GM \m/ Hahaha. I miss them na talaga. :D
Anyway, ang dami din kasi babaguhin sa Seton. Super kaduper major changes daw. :| Well, di ko pa din alam kaya I guess hihintayin ko na lang mag June. Ugghhh.
I've been dancing recently too.. and again. :)) Wala lang. Kaso yung choreo for Where I Wanna Be by Donnel Jones is sooooooooo freakin HARD. Kailan ko talaga mag basics. :|
As some of you may know, someone's back in my life. Masyadong public talaga pag pinost ko dito. This was probably the reason that kept me from posting my wonderful summer here in my blog. :)) Ang hirap lang kasi, everything's happening AGAIN. Hindi naman kami pero mahirap pa din. :| But unlike last time, we'd make it work this time. :) Nakahanap nga ako ng bagong songs eh. :> Yung una yung Me and my Girlfriend. Yeah I know its old. Hahaha. Bonnie & Clyde. :D Tapos yung isa We Rise by Rama Duke. Kaso hindi ko talaga mahanap yung tamang lyrics. :| Ang bummer talaga. Pero may magandang line dun. "I didn't plan to feel, I've been NUMB SO LONG (thanks to Yael) I've forgotten what was real." Sabi nga nina Jas at Nina, finally daw naramdaman ko. Kasi ba naman, isang taon ako nagmukmok kay Yael tas wala din naman. :| Ahahaha. So yun. Nagdadalaga na daw ako. Hahaha. WTF. Hayaan niyo na lang sina Jas at Nina, kaligayahan nila yan. Daig pa nyang dalawa yung nanay ko eh. :))
So, ayan muna so far. Hindi ko alam kung ano pa ba maipopost ko. Hahaha. So, yun muna. At least may update! :)) Gusto niyo Shuffle Survey ulit? Geh, chcheck ko si suki. :))
But sometimes they come back.
I AM WHO I AM.
One thing is clear
I'll wear a halo when you look at me
JNZ ♥
15 years old. Estrogen-kinda-human. Senior HS. I ♥ ROCK music. \m/ Little Miss ALL-SMUG. Dancing is my "escape". Reads. Amazed by celestial bodies! loves Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde, Jack and Rose, Noah and Ally, Grace and AJ, Tristan and Isolde, Nathan and Haley kinda romances. TEAM EDWARD! BellaEdward forfuckinever. :) Silent Sufferer. I have a crazy fear of getting pregnant and giving birth. The miracle of life is tagged with vagbreakin' pain. i FREAKIN' looooove STARS! Shining, shimmering, splendid! ^^, ANTHROPOLOGISTprosecutorSOLDIERsecretspyPRINCESScowgirl FORENSICPSYCHOLOGISTastronautCANDYCOUNTERGIRLsuperhero wannabe :] I want to live in the 7o's and be a hippie. Peace, yo! I love DC Comics and its common superhero name pre/suf-fixes. :P Green Arrow, Robin Hood, Peter Pan! Di Caprio, Lafferty, Franco and Pattinson make my heart skip every time! :P La la la la la. I wanna go to Neverland and never grow up. I'll be with Peter Pan and the lost boys and I'll be a lost girl. Easy does it. I love STAR GAZING. Stars! :) SUNSETS and FIREFLIES are love too. I'm a jerk-hater. I'll rip their peepers apart. :| I'm shadowcat/supergirl. THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE, right S.P? Planet Green, Go Green. I thank God for giving Stephenie Meyer to the world. Twilight is my savior. I also love Wide Awake! Best Fanfiction EVER! I am currently enchanted, captivated and dazzled by none other than a sexy, topaz-eyed, possessive, sparkling vampire named EDWARD CULLEN. Oh boy am I in looooove. I'd become a star one day, in my after life. :) ERASERHEADS will never be ERASED from our HEADS. I wanna see the Aurora Borealis before I die. I'm wishing for or maybe Dark Edward. Either of the two will do.
I am indestructible. I'm a superhuman. I'M EFFIN' SUPER. :>
• THIS BLOG IS NOT LINKED TO ANY OTHER SITE except for link exchanges and linked stats •
Sunday, May 31, 2009
UPDATE! Woo. @ 5/31/2009 12:14:00 AM
Hmmm.... Long time no post! :))
Well, I don't actually know if I could post everything I want till the end of this post. I might delete it all for the nth time. :)) Anyway, I couldn't update with the daily things I do coz its been a really long time. I don't know if I could remember everything. :))
So.. Right now, I just feel.. uhm, loved, happy and cold (literally) I like cold anyway. I missed these rainy days. :) Not that I hate the sun, it just feels so good when it rains. Like the world has meaning and purpose. Ano daawwwww! :)) But that's what I feel. Hehehe.
I had super fun times with TK this summer. Mas maganda talaga tong' summer na toh kesa sa last year ko. :)) AS IN. Unlike last summer, ngayon medyo nakakabond ko yung mga kaklase ko, yung Berks, yung TK. Mas naramdaman ko talaga na SUMMER. :D Last time kasi di ko talaga sila nakikita. Ngayon, may Taft Adventures kami, tapos lunch out with B, tapos pumupunta din akong Augustus, mas madami din yung gimiks ng TK, tsaka sinimulan ko yung summer with GM \m/ Hahaha. I miss them na talaga. :D
Anyway, ang dami din kasi babaguhin sa Seton. Super kaduper major changes daw. :| Well, di ko pa din alam kaya I guess hihintayin ko na lang mag June. Ugghhh.
I've been dancing recently too.. and again. :)) Wala lang. Kaso yung choreo for Where I Wanna Be by Donnel Jones is sooooooooo freakin HARD. Kailan ko talaga mag basics. :|
As some of you may know, someone's back in my life. Masyadong public talaga pag pinost ko dito. This was probably the reason that kept me from posting my wonderful summer here in my blog. :)) Ang hirap lang kasi, everything's happening AGAIN. Hindi naman kami pero mahirap pa din. :| But unlike last time, we'd make it work this time. :) Nakahanap nga ako ng bagong songs eh. :> Yung una yung Me and my Girlfriend. Yeah I know its old. Hahaha. Bonnie & Clyde. :D Tapos yung isa We Rise by Rama Duke. Kaso hindi ko talaga mahanap yung tamang lyrics. :| Ang bummer talaga. Pero may magandang line dun. "I didn't plan to feel, I've been NUMB SO LONG (thanks to Yael) I've forgotten what was real." Sabi nga nina Jas at Nina, finally daw naramdaman ko. Kasi ba naman, isang taon ako nagmukmok kay Yael tas wala din naman. :| Ahahaha. So yun. Nagdadalaga na daw ako. Hahaha. WTF. Hayaan niyo na lang sina Jas at Nina, kaligayahan nila yan. Daig pa nyang dalawa yung nanay ko eh. :))
So, ayan muna so far. Hindi ko alam kung ano pa ba maipopost ko. Hahaha. So, yun muna. At least may update! :)) Gusto niyo Shuffle Survey ulit? Geh, chcheck ko si suki. :))