Best Viewed In: Mozilla Firefox & Safari! Started On: March 10, 2007
PROLOGUE
HELLO HUMAN! =)
Congratulations! You've become part of my world, somehow.
You are @ my primary crib here in cyberland, thanks for dropping by!
Welcome to LABING-APAT.BS.COM! ♥
RULES:
Do not mess with my link buddies What's written here, STAYS HERE. Some parts are deconstructive. Please, no POSERS. No NAMEDROPPING, either at blog or tagboard. My blog, MY WORDS, my rules. No RIPPING, STEALING or COPYING of my ideas, layout, pictures etc. Lastly, RESPETO lang 'tol.
' c l a r o ?
Email Me!
You can email me @ my blogmail: jnzblog@rocketmail.com
BECAUSE I'M A VAMPIRE
NEW MOON starts showing on November 25, 2009 here in the Philippines! Mark your calendars!
teamEDWARD forever!
i Vampires & #23 Athletes
i Twilight Saga!!!!!!!!!
i Wide Awake!
i Fireflies & Stars
i Lights! Lots of lights.
i Mixtapes given to me :)
i Dancing
i Eraserheads Albums
i MUSIC
i Haagen Dazs
i Orange Tic Tacs
i Gibson Hummingbird
i Counterstrike and Guitar Hero
i Basketball & Soccer
i Photography
i White Roses
i SLR
i iPod Touch
i Dolphins
i Sunsets & Beaches
LIFE CHECKLIST.
Aurora Borealis Eraserheads, complete. :] meet Edward. <3 Twilight Collector's Edition New Moon HB Eclipse HB Breaking Dawn HB Twilight Movie Guide Twilight OST Twilight Official Guide HB Twilight Dolls! iPod Irelaaaand! org for AIDS victims. own design for tee Wushu Space Shuttle New York for Christmas! dye my hair red. :]] sunset in the most romantic place underwater ***s* *i** :] Paris!
Lord, wait lang po please? :) @ 10/31/2007 09:42:00 AM
lahat tayo may gustong marating bago tayo mamatay. parang isang to-do list para maging masaya tayo bago tayo kunin ni Lord diba? well.. gusto ko lang naman i-share yung akin.
-gusto kong' mag debut at ikasal muna. :) syempre gusto ko magkaron ng bonggacious na party. that's every girl's dream. to go on with her adult life and to be married and have kids dba. :) gusto ko lang ma feel yung feeling na yun. na it's my special day. -gusto kong' makapag sky diving. greatest fear ko ang falling, kaya sobrang takot ako dito. pero gustong-gusto ko talaga siyang ma experience kahit delikado. :) parang once in a lifetime lang kasi eeh. ayoko nang palampasin toh. :P -i wanna meet ALL my favorite bands. -meet some of the legends. :) -maging kumpleto yung barkada/tropa ko. kasi nung naging close na kami. parang dun palaging nagkakahiwalay. never kaming' nagkaron ng kunpletong picture. basta, gusto kong' maranasan ulit yung sobrang dami namin tapos nagsasaya lang kami. :) just like before. -gusto kong' makagawa ng isang movie. i've always wanted to be part of the media world. kahit director okay na. :))
but before i die, there's this one thing i really wanna do. siguro kasi, part na nito lahat ng di ko pa nasasabi. I REALLY WANNA TRAVEL THE WHOLE WORLD. gusto kong' makita yung iba't ibang beauty na this world can offer. everything that i can see in books and movies. yun bang "alam kong' ang dami daming histories nung lugar na toh, and i can't believe i'm here" na feeling. i wanna see the aurora borrealis (northern lights). i really really do. :) gusto kong' makita lahat ng mga bagay na hindi ko masyadong nakikita everyday. gusto kong' ma-meet yung mga tao na iba sa akin. gusto kong' malaman yung mga cultures nila, customs and everything that they do. gusto kong' makita lahat ng historical landmarks. gusto kong' matikman yung iba't ibang pagkain nila. i just want to travel, see and know the world. i wanna help street children too. bago ako mamatay, gusto ko nakagawa ako ng difference dito sa mundo. i just wanna leave my mark here.. gusto kong' mkagawa ng tama.
i wanna die HAPPY. :)
But sometimes they come back.
I AM WHO I AM.
One thing is clear
I'll wear a halo when you look at me
JNZ ♥
15 years old. Estrogen-kinda-human. Senior HS. I ♥ ROCK music. \m/ Little Miss ALL-SMUG. Dancing is my "escape". Reads. Amazed by celestial bodies! loves Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde, Jack and Rose, Noah and Ally, Grace and AJ, Tristan and Isolde, Nathan and Haley kinda romances. TEAM EDWARD! BellaEdward forfuckinever. :) Silent Sufferer. I have a crazy fear of getting pregnant and giving birth. The miracle of life is tagged with vagbreakin' pain. i FREAKIN' looooove STARS! Shining, shimmering, splendid! ^^, ANTHROPOLOGISTprosecutorSOLDIERsecretspyPRINCESScowgirl FORENSICPSYCHOLOGISTastronautCANDYCOUNTERGIRLsuperhero wannabe :] I want to live in the 7o's and be a hippie. Peace, yo! I love DC Comics and its common superhero name pre/suf-fixes. :P Green Arrow, Robin Hood, Peter Pan! Di Caprio, Lafferty, Franco and Pattinson make my heart skip every time! :P La la la la la. I wanna go to Neverland and never grow up. I'll be with Peter Pan and the lost boys and I'll be a lost girl. Easy does it. I love STAR GAZING. Stars! :) SUNSETS and FIREFLIES are love too. I'm a jerk-hater. I'll rip their peepers apart. :| I'm shadowcat/supergirl. THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE, right S.P? Planet Green, Go Green. I thank God for giving Stephenie Meyer to the world. Twilight is my savior. I also love Wide Awake! Best Fanfiction EVER! I am currently enchanted, captivated and dazzled by none other than a sexy, topaz-eyed, possessive, sparkling vampire named EDWARD CULLEN. Oh boy am I in looooove. I'd become a star one day, in my after life. :) ERASERHEADS will never be ERASED from our HEADS. I wanna see the Aurora Borealis before I die. I'm wishing for or maybe Dark Edward. Either of the two will do.
I am indestructible. I'm a superhuman. I'M EFFIN' SUPER. :>
• THIS BLOG IS NOT LINKED TO ANY OTHER SITE except for link exchanges and linked stats •
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Lord, wait lang po please? :) @ 10/31/2007 09:42:00 AM
lahat tayo may gustong marating bago tayo mamatay. parang isang to-do list para maging masaya tayo bago tayo kunin ni Lord diba? well.. gusto ko lang naman i-share yung akin.
-gusto kong' mag debut at ikasal muna. :) syempre gusto ko magkaron ng bonggacious na party. that's every girl's dream. to go on with her adult life and to be married and have kids dba. :) gusto ko lang ma feel yung feeling na yun. na it's my special day. -gusto kong' makapag sky diving. greatest fear ko ang falling, kaya sobrang takot ako dito. pero gustong-gusto ko talaga siyang ma experience kahit delikado. :) parang once in a lifetime lang kasi eeh. ayoko nang palampasin toh. :P -i wanna meet ALL my favorite bands. -meet some of the legends. :) -maging kumpleto yung barkada/tropa ko. kasi nung naging close na kami. parang dun palaging nagkakahiwalay. never kaming' nagkaron ng kunpletong picture. basta, gusto kong' maranasan ulit yung sobrang dami namin tapos nagsasaya lang kami. :) just like before. -gusto kong' makagawa ng isang movie. i've always wanted to be part of the media world. kahit director okay na. :))
but before i die, there's this one thing i really wanna do. siguro kasi, part na nito lahat ng di ko pa nasasabi. I REALLY WANNA TRAVEL THE WHOLE WORLD. gusto kong' makita yung iba't ibang beauty na this world can offer. everything that i can see in books and movies. yun bang "alam kong' ang dami daming histories nung lugar na toh, and i can't believe i'm here" na feeling. i wanna see the aurora borrealis (northern lights). i really really do. :) gusto kong' makita lahat ng mga bagay na hindi ko masyadong nakikita everyday. gusto kong' ma-meet yung mga tao na iba sa akin. gusto kong' malaman yung mga cultures nila, customs and everything that they do. gusto kong' makita lahat ng historical landmarks. gusto kong' matikman yung iba't ibang pagkain nila. i just want to travel, see and know the world. i wanna help street children too. bago ako mamatay, gusto ko nakagawa ako ng difference dito sa mundo. i just wanna leave my mark here.. gusto kong' mkagawa ng tama.